The Student Room Group

Semmelweis entrance exam

Hey guys
im applying for the Stipendium Hungaricum specifically for medicine at the Semmelweis Uni and i wanted to know how should i prepare for the entrance exam
Hi, I've moved your thread to the international study forum - the medicine forum is for queries about applying to medicine in the UK only :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by username6667740
Hey guys
im applying for the Stipendium Hungaricum specifically for medicine at the Semmelweis Uni and i wanted to know how should i prepare for the entrance exam

Hey I’m also applying!
Would you like to get in touch ?
Hey guys
A friend who passed the entrance exam at Semmelweis shared with me how he prepared to pass this exam, He got a lot of materials that helped him and made the exam look easy!
Hey guys
Me too......how did you get the resources
Original post by Dd321
Hey I’m also applying!
Would you like to get in touch ?
Me too can we get in touch
Original post by oliver890123
A friend who passed the entrance exam at Semmelweis shared with me how he prepared to pass this exam, He got a lot of materials that helped him and made the exam look easy!
Hello 👋.....I am applying too . Can you kindly share the resources with me or guide me on how to get them 🙏🙏🙏
Reply 7
Original post by Xfinitydallas
Me too can we get in touch
I private messaged you!
Reply 8
Can you send these materials any chance???
Original post by Dd321
I private messaged you!
hello would you please kindly help me too and share any resources that can guide me? thanks
Reply 10
Hi everyone, my entrance test is coming up soon I really worried about biomedical English like how they ask the questions and what type of words I need to know and where can I find any type of resource to help me with this, any type of help will be greatly appreciated. thanks😀
Reply 11

Hi, any chance you could also share with me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending