The Student Room Group

Hong Kong Medical Licensing Examination

Hi guys, junior doctor from London here. Very serious about moving to Hong Kong and currently preparing for HKMLE at the moment. Im looking to form a solid group of students/doctors interested in forming a study group.

Please contact me if you are interested.
Many Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DrRoss
Hi guys, junior doctor from London here. Very serious about moving to Hong Kong and currently preparing for HKMLE at the moment. Im looking to form a solid group of students/doctors interested in forming a study group.

Many Thanks

Hi I’m not a dr or a med student (yet) but was wondering whether you need to know Cantonese for surgical specialties in Hong Kong? Planning my flee options early.
Original post by DrRoss

Many Thanks

Hello, I am also considering taking the HKMLE for 2024, how did you prepare for HKMLE? Should I know Chinese to take the part 1 and 2 of the exam? By any chance do you know when the application starts for HKMLE 2024?
Thank you very much!
Reply 3
Hello I am also interested in a study group for the HKMLE 2024. I dont really know how to use this website to send a mesage, so I'll just leave this comment here to inform you of my interest.
Original post by O0o0O0o0O0o
Hello, I am also considering taking the HKMLE for 2024, how did you prepare for HKMLE? Should I know Chinese to take the part 1 and 2 of the exam? By any chance do you know when the application starts for HKMLE 2024?
Thank you very much!

yeah I'm confused about that too. since there is an option to give our exam in English but do we have to speak cantonese to get selected?
Original post by DrRoss

Many Thanks

I would appreciate if you could help me with study materials required for hkmle .
Original post by DrRoss

Many Thanks

hey i am also interested in this but im not sure how to contact you directly so im just replying to this. if you know, lmk
Original post by DrRoss

Many Thanks

Hi I am also interested in this. How should i contact you?
Reply 8
i think it depends on your schools' ranking
Reply 9
Original post by Aznable
i think it depends on your schools' ranking

if your school is good enough, you can skip the exam
Original post by juliaklocek2

Same here! What kind of resources are you all using to study for the HKMLE part 1?
Original post by juliaklocek2

Hi, I’m in the same situation. Not sure if a study group has been setup? Can I get in touch with you?
Original post by DrStressed
Hi, I’m in the same situation. Not sure if a study group has been setup? Can I get in touch with you?
If there’s any study group, I’d like to join. Please add me on Telegram 84 902 319 853
not sure if this thread is still open, but I'm interested as well. How do I message you?
Original post by L3G3ND1YYU
not sure if this thread is still open, but I'm interested as well. How do I message you?

my wechat id: legendiyyu
Original post by L3G3ND1YYU

HI did you find any group? I am also taking the exam in august and would like to join one
Original post by medico11
HI did you find any group? I am also taking the exam in august and would like to join one

Hi, can you give me a text privately please. Thanks.
Original post by DrStressed
Hi, can you give me a text privately please. Thanks.

hi, I am not able to.
Reply 18
I live in Mindland, also decide to participate in HKMLC. As I know, the laungage of chinese is not essentiel for this exam. if you have intersting to connect with me for more help, plaese
Hi UK grad looking to join study group for aug 2024 HKMLE exam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending