The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Management Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Any offers/rejections/strongest in the cycle emails?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Georgehigginson
Also applied for UCL, Bath, Warwick and Loughborough... Bath, warwick and loughborough were international management, so my personal statement was based on management with focus on globalisation... So far I've also got offers from Warwick and Loughborough

hello,well done! I done my personal statement and it actually more focused on management. can i use this ps apply for the management science course as well? as I'm not quite sure the different between management and management science.
Original post by christine xuan
hello,well done! I done my personal statement and it actually more focused on management. can i use this ps apply for the management science course as well? as I'm not quite sure the different between management and management science.

Yeah i applied for management science too, its basically the same thing but a bit more mathematical with more analysis i think.
Yeah i applied for management science too, its basically the same thing but a bit more mathematical with more analysis i think.

Thanks, I'm actually thinking of applying the management science in UCL as well. The only drawback is the course is new though, so not quite sure how it would be teach . :x
Reply 44
Im currently applying for both management sciences UCL and management LSE... i have 8A* 2A igcse and A*A*A predicted grades (maths econ bio) ... do i have a good chance of acceptance ? apparently its 16 applicants per place ?
Original post by christine xuan
Thanks, I'm actually thinking of applying the management science in UCL as well. The only drawback is the course is new though, so not quite sure how it would be teach . :x

Yeah thats what I'm thinking too, think i prefer warwick and bath's course to it, as i can spend a year abroad in USA or Australia
Yeah thats what I'm thinking too, think i prefer warwick and bath's course to it, as i can spend a year abroad in USA or Australia

yea, if LSE reject me, I think i prefer York as they offer one year study abroad in another country and love the city and environment there, peaceful and beautiful :biggrin: By the way, thanks so much for your replying x

How about Durham? Do you think is worth to apply the management course of Durham :?
Reply 48
I got offers from warwick international management and st andrews management... Reli looking forward to lse's decision... 2 weeks and 6 days after my 5 weeks mail...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
OFFER ABOUT 15 MINUTES AGO!!
AAB for Management

GCSE's: A*, 7A's 6B's
AS grades: AABB (maths, history, economics psychology)
Predicted: A*A*A
Got my offer right on the last day that my 5 week period ends! So happy!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by shu.
AAB for Management

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! Only two weeks for me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by shu.
AAB for Management

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulation... :frown: I haven't received anything from them yet, 3 more days to the end of my two weeks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by May-o2q
Congratulation... :frown: I haven't received anything from them yet, 3 more days to the end of my two weeks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same for me, did they send you the 2 weeks mail on 18th (Monday)?
Reply 53
Original post by Blackfyre
Same for me, did they send you the 2 weeks mail on 18th (Monday)?

Heyyyyy yes, exactly that day, on Monday the 18th, I just received another email on Friday, said I have to wait for another 7weeks for further assessment. Did u get the same email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by May-o2q
Heyyyyy yes, exactly that day, on Monday the 18th, I just received another email on Friday, said I have to wait for another 7weeks for further assessment. Did u get the same email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I didn't receive anything yet. I have a very bad feeling about this but congratulations to you.
IGCSE: 4A* 4As 3Bs
AS level: AAABD
A level prediction: AAAA

Anybody think i have a decent chance of getting in? also i got that exact email on friday saying that further academic assessments were taking place which would take about 7 weeks
what other unis did you apply to?
Reply 56
Original post by christianlal
IGCSE: 4A* 4As 3Bs
AS level: AAABD
A level prediction: AAAA

Anybody think i have a decent chance of getting in? also i got that exact email on friday saying that further academic assessments were taking place which would take about 7 weeks
what other unis did you apply to?

I think you have a decent chance , did u receive a 5 week email , or just a 7 week one?
Original post by Zebra 109
I think you have a decent chance , did u receive a 5 week email , or just a 7 week one?

just a 7 week one on friday, what was the 5 week email? i applied on the 14th of november
Reply 58
Original post by christianlal
just a 7 week one on friday, what was the 5 week email? i applied on the 14th of november

I see , it seems that the 7 week email is going out to applicants who applied post october
Reply 59
GCSE's: equivalent to 5 A* and 10 A's (my country's qualification)
AS level: AABB
A level predictions: A*AAA
Date sent: 25/11/13

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending