The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

BSc Management at LSE

Hey everyone
I want to apply to Bsc Management at the LSE. The following are my predicted grades -
Maths - A*
Economics - A*
History - A*
I recently dropped AS Level Further Mathematics and I was wondering how detrimental it would be to my application since I only have 3 A levels and the LSE is such a competitive school...
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 1
Hmm

I don't think it should affect your application by much as BSc Management at LSE don't ask for further maths BUT it could have helped a lot. It now depends on how good your personal statement and references are as well as any extra curricular activities. If you can, try and take AS further maths again
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Aadi27
Hey everyone
I want to apply to Bsc Management at the LSE. The following are my predicted grades -
Maths - A*
Economics - A*
History - A*
I recently dropped AS Level Further Mathematics and I was wondering how detrimental it would be to my application since I only have 3 A levels and the LSE is such a competitive school...

Take Further Statistics 1 and Further Pure 1 if you're doing Pearson Edexcel as an AS-Level in Further Maths, as LSE will love the fact you have 3.5 A-Levels. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending