The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Management Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Did everyone survive LSE Friday? Today marked the end of my 5 weeks and still nothing back
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 81
Original post by Mike437
Did everyone survive LSE Friday? Today marked the end of my 5 weeks and still nothing back

It's also the end of my 5 weeks and nth back :frown:
Original post by Mike437

Yeah survived it as I received earlier the 7 weeks mail.
Original post by schlili
yeah, I did :smile:

Have you got the offer from UCL? :smile:
Reply 84
Original post by christine xuan
Have you got the offer from UCL? :smile:

No haven't heard anything from ucl yet. You?
Original post by schlili
No haven't heard anything from ucl yet. You?

I have applied to four university and left one choice for later on. I'm thinking of applying to UCL but don't know more about the new management science course,wondering if there is any big different between management and management science, as i found myself more interest in business sector rather than engineering.:confused:
Reply 86
Original post by Blackfyre

When did u apply and when did u reveive the 5 weeks mail?? My frd got the 4 weeks mail 8 weeks after she received the 5 weeks mail.
Reply 87
Original post by Blackfyre

When did u apply and when did u reveive the 5 weeks mail?? My frd got the 4 weeks mail 8 weeks after she received the 5 weeks mail. So dunno do i need to wait that long too
Original post by Loretta_8
When did u apply and when did u reveive the 5 weeks mail?? My frd got the 4 weeks mail 8 weeks after she received the 5 weeks mail. So dunno do i need to wait that long too

I didn't get the 5 weeks mail, straight from 2 weeks mail to 7 weeks mail. Applied on 13th November.
Reply 89
I have applied to four university and left one choice for later on. I'm thinking of applying to UCL but don't know more about the new management science course,wondering if there is any big different between management and management science, as i found myself more interest in business sector rather than engineering.:confused:

They just call it management science, it's basically management :smile: I was intimidated by that name at first too haha :wink:
Original post by schlili
They just call it management science, it's basically management :smile: I was intimidated by that name at first too haha :wink:

oh i see. where else did you applied to? :smile:
Original post by schlili

Actually, I email them in the other day and the undergraduate admission explained the structure of the management science course for me. she said this is a completely brand new course so it's unlike the other courses in uk. this is including some engineering,management and technology. that's why i feel like it is quite different from the business management course:s-smilie:

anyway I'm now thinking whether apply to'Manchester, Warwick or KCL:s-smilie: feel so stress and confuse:'(
Reply 92
Hi guys! A friend of mine is applying for Management at LSE but he's also applying for Accounts and Finance at other unis. His PS reflects a bit of both- do you think he should make his PS specific to one subject only?
Reply 93
Actually, I email them in the other day and the undergraduate admission explained the structure of the management science course for me. she said this is a completely brand new course so it's unlike the other courses in uk. this is including some engineering,management and technology. that's why i feel like it is quite different from the business management course:s-smilie:

anyway I'm now thinking whether apply to'Manchester, Warwick or KCL:s-smilie: feel so stress and confuse:'(

Really? Because the course description sounds like every other management course... well i guess it is still mostly management, so shouldn't be a problem (i hope)
Reply 94
Just got an offer for Management! Sooo happy
Reply 95
Original post by Mike437

i got an offer too!! Yay
Reply 96
Original post by Mike437

i got an offer too!! Yay

I'm sorry but how long r u into ur 5/7/4 weeks email and what were ur grades???

im soooo streesss out right now...
Original post by Mike437
Reply 97
I was exactly 6 weeks into my 5 week email. Gcse: 4A*s 3As 2Bs 2Cs
AS: AAAB
Prediction A*A*A
Hope this helps
Reply 98
[QUOTE="kguo2;45614038"]

I'm sorry but how long r u into ur 5/7/4 weeks email and what were ur grades???

im soooo streesss out right now...

I applied the same day as mike :smile: and exactly 6 weeks into my 5 weeks mail too :smile: fyi i am an international student :smile: good luck you will be fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
[QUOTE="Loretta_8;45614760"]
Original post by kguo2

I applied the same day as mike :smile: and exactly 6 weeks into my 5 weeks mail too :smile: fyi i am an international student :smile: good luck you will be fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

congrats btw, what a coincidence lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending