The Student Room Group

AQA English Language GCSE

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Lunch@Tiffany
Hiya Sara, I did actually. I was so nervous beforehand as it was my first GCSE, but I was quite pleased after it was all done..and dusted! How about you- did you also do it on Tuesday?

Hi, I honestly thought it would be worse ! Did you realise the pun in source 2 ? I am really happy that its over but I think I did better in Section A than Section B ... My language was quite simple :frown: Hopefully I'll get an A*. What about you? How did you find it? xx :smile:
Original post by SaraLandau
Hi, I honestly thought it would be worse ! Did you realise the pun in source 2 ? I am really happy that its over but I think I did better in Section A than Section B ... My language was quite simple :frown: Hopefully I'll get an A*. What about you? How did you find it? xx :smile:

I don't want to speak too soon, but it was good....I loved section B actually....was a bit nervous about question 4 though as I literally had to squeeze out details from the text and try and relate to the genre, audience, purpose of text, etc....I did notice the pun, course! "Britain's got talons"- mind you, a tad bit lame..At first, when I saw the outdoors question I was thinking; "what on earth am I going to write"? But I think it went fine..:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending