The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Queen's University Belfast A100 Applicants 2014 entry

Just thought I'd start this thread, if there's one already just post a link to it on here!

Think most people will have posted their stats on the Medicine Stalking Page 2014 - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Medicine_Applicants_Stalking_Page_2014_Entry which is quite helpful.

But thought this would be good for anyone who's applying so we can see when people get invited to interview etc! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i applied too there and i am waiting desperately for the results. It is my first choice. And i am a non-uk candidate.
Do u know when they send the invitations? :smile:
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Original post by Mariakolv
i applied too there and i am waiting desperately for the results. It is my first choice. And i am a non-uk candidate.
Do u know when they send the invitations? :smile:

Last year it was the last week in November so I think it'll probably be the same this year, around the 29th!
Reply 3
I just want to hear from any of my four, the waiting is painful!
Reply 4
Original post by emma201295
I just want to hear from any of my four, the waiting is painful!

oh my god i understand u so much!!!
which are your other three choices?
Reply 5
oh my god i understand u so much!!!
which are your other three choices?

Newcastle, Leeds and Sheffield :smile: how about you?
Reply 6

Leeds, Leicester and keele :smile:
Have u received any invitations ? :P
Reply 7

Do you guys mind me asking what grades/ukcat scores you've got? /have you worked out how many points you have according to the QUB scoring system?

I haven't heard from anywhere yet :frown:
Reply 8

Original post by medd
Do you guys mind me asking what grades/ukcat scores you've got? /have you worked out how many points you have according to the QUB scoring system?

I haven't heard from anywhere yet :frown:

I have aaab at AS predicted A*A*AA at A2 and 6A* 6A'a at gcse. Ukcat 737.5 band 1. Score for queens entry system is 39 I think which I hope will be enough.
All I've heard is from my Leeds feedback form today which was beyond a stressful experience trying to make it work!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9
I'm applying here too!
I have 11A*s at GCSE, AAAA at AS, and 762.5 UKCAT. Think that puts me on 42 points.

Hopefully they start inviting to interview this week/next!!!
does anyone know if i apply for nursing and once science course will the nursing admissions be able to see that i have put down a science? or how does that work on ucas??
Reply 11
Original post by brunette1652
does anyone know if i apply for nursing and once science course will the nursing admissions be able to see that i have put down a science? or how does that work on ucas??

They won't be able to see your other options, only your personal statement. So unless you put anything about the other science course in your personal statement they won't know.
Original post by medd
They won't be able to see your other options, only your personal statement. So unless you put anything about the other science course in your personal statement they won't know.

thanks so much, they will be able to see the different nursing I am applying for is that right? but they cannot see what other courses in the uni I am applying for?
Reply 13
Original post by brunette1652
thanks so much, they will be able to see the different nursing I am applying for is that right? but they cannot see what other courses in the uni I am applying for?

I don't think they can see any of the courses you apply for. Might be better asking on this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2494576 ?
Reply 14
Original post by KitKat123
I'm applying here too!
I have 11A*s at GCSE, AAAA at AS, and 762.5 UKCAT. Think that puts me on 42 points.

Hopefully they start inviting to interview this week/next!!!

Hi, i've applied here too for medicine :smile: i'm a graduate doing anatomy at liverpool uni
and i'm predicted a first class and have BBB at a level- which gives me 36 pts
plus just 3 pts from my UKCAT- got 612.5 screwed that :s-smilie: which gives
me overall 39 pts. Do you think this is enough to get an interview??
Soooo nervous..the waiting is really stressful!!
Reply 15
Original post by somaliya
Hi, i've applied here too for medicine :smile: i'm a graduate doing anatomy at liverpool uni

I have 39 but am a school leaver and got an interview today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
I got an interview today but can't do the date they gave me, having to wait until after the 3rd to find out if they can re-schedule me :frown:
Reply 17

Original post by somaliya

you'll definitely get an interview with 39 i'd say because other people on student room have!
Original post by medd
I got an interview today but can't do the date they gave me, having to wait until after the 3rd to find out if they can re-schedule me :frown:

Im in the exact same situation :frown:
Reply 19
Original post by Heisenberg123
Im in the exact same situation :frown:

Wish I'd known the exact dates of my exams when I applied in October, it's causing so much hassle with re-arranging interviews!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending