The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

London Metropolitan University 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I don't mind about the journey really as it looked nice but not sure if its a rough area :/ so what are your top choices for accommodation? No I haven't heard from them yet x
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
I've put a deposit down for Emily Bowes court! Cannot wait to move there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
What course are you studying? :smile: x
Original post by lonnie
hi, i received my offer for BA Fine arts. does anyone know if its a top london uni for art/design?

thanks! :smile:

The CASS art school in London met is supposed to have great tutors and a great community within the school :smile:
Original post by Charleyhill93
Hi there! I'm applying to London met and looking at accomodation in clerkenwell which is a nice area near islington right in the middle! It's £224 a week (omg, I know!) but on a 42 week contract it's about £9450 for the year which make it about £2000 more than places like Emily bowe or north lodge or any of that over the whole year. Personally for my enjoyment and general experience of the london uni experience I am willing to pay more money. I'm working my bum off all summer to save up so I can live there, then I'll get a job when im there but that will be easy in that area and am taking out a large overdraft as well. It's a lot more money but if you can make it happen it will be worth living there and not so far out :biggrin: try CRM student accommodation for some cheaper more central options
:smile:
hey I'm looking at accommodation for London met but I want to make sure that it's full of first years like myself and I've seen a few with a lot of second and third years? Any recommendations?
Student castle is the nicest i have seen so far tv included tv licence gym and £224 a week. I actually love it, im in my first year. Also liberty hall is ok. I lived in tottenham at college and its not the best area in all fairness.
Robyn have u confirmed your place at fashion retail? So excited!
Original post by robynwxx
What course are you studying? :smile: x

I'll be studying criminology & youth studies:smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Psychology anyone?
Reply 49
Anyone translation??
Reply 50
Hi everyone :smile: I'm starting Architecture and interior design. Someone knows maybe if Sir John Cass halls has any spare rooms left ? because Im still looking for accomodation and of course looking for new friends because Im not from UK :frown:
Anybody living at wedgwood court?
Original post by Krnd94
Hi everyone :smile: I'm starting Architecture and interior design. Someone knows maybe if Sir John Cass halls has any spare rooms left ? because Im still looking for accomodation and of course looking for new friends because Im not from UK :frown:

I don't know anyone either, I've just got a room at wood green halls
Original post by Krnd94

hey im on the same course as you! :smile: where are you from?
Reply 54
Original post by Cloudscaper
hey im on the same course as you! :smile: where are you from?

Im from Poland :smile: and you ?
Original post by Krnd94
Im from Poland :smile: and you ?

im from london :biggrin:
BA Fine Arts in Photography/ /Sir John's CASS Faculty of Art, Architecture, & Design

Hii,

My first time living in the EU, I having travelled throughout this atmosphere. Although it's going to be a wonderful new experience being a student in the City! I've Lived in S.E.A and attended International Baccalaureate. Been on my gap year and it's a mind blowing experience.

Feeling Fresh!

Anyway,
Wondering if there's people out there curious to meet :smile:
I'll be living around Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and studying Photography :wink: @Central House

Cathyy
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 57
Hey :smile: I'm studying sports science and physical education at London met this year, I'll be moving into station court mid September
Reply 58
Original post by Catherine Brown
BA Fine Arts in Photography/ /Sir John's CASS Faculty of Art, Architecture, & Design

Hii,

My first time living in the EU, I having travelled throughout this atmosphere. Although it's going to be a wonderful new experience being a student in the City! I've Lived in S.E.A and attended International Baccalaureate. Been on my gap year and it's a mind blowing experience.

Feeling Fresh!

Anyway,
Wondering if there's people out there curious to meet :smile:
I'll be living around Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and studying Photography :wink: @Central House

Cathyy

Hi Cathy!! Are you staying in Stratford One? I am. I also did the baccalaureate. I will be studying translation in aldgate.

Its also my first time moving to London city. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending