The Student Room Group

Clearing

(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by ayeshajz04
I have got CCD for my A-Levels and want to know what uni would potentially take me for Law in London, I am going to get my paper remarked as my teachers believe I could probably go from a D to a C.

Hi @ayeshajz04,

Congratulations you should be #ResultsProud :smile:

Admission requirements can vary between universities and can change over time. So depending on whether you gain a CCC after a remark, grades of CCC might not be in line with the typical entry requirements for law degrees at some top London universities. However, there are institutions that may consider applicants with slightly lower grades. It's essential to research each university's specific requirements and entry criteria.

Some universities to consider that might be more flexible with entry requirements include:

1. London Metropolitan University
2. University of East London
3. London South Bank University

Keep in mind that while entry requirements are important, they are not the only factor in determining your suitability for a law program. Personal statements, references, relevant work experience, and other achievements can also play a role in the admission decision. It's a good idea to contact the admissions offices of the universities you're interested in to discuss your situation and understand their policies better.

Wishing you all the best in your endeavours,
Ellie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending