The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Maths! But that's because I'm actually in love with it...:p: :rolleyes:
erm... critical thinking?
Reply 3
Depends on your strengths and weaknesses.
Reply 4
Spanish. I did no work last year and got 274/300. Then againsome people find it very hard. Why? Because it's all subjective.
Reply 5
i think it depends on your strengths but my sir says no a levels is easy
Reply 6
ICT, sociology, Law
Entirely depends on the person. No A-level is easy, but my easiest would be either French or sociology. I did 10 UMS better in sociology at AS, but then I also did more work for it.
Reply 8
Physics and math (mechanics)
Reply 9
pari0706
i think it depends on your strengths but my sir says no a levels is easy

No A levels is easy, it's A levels which are hard.

...Sorry.
Reply 10
Surely it depends on what youre good at. I found all mine hard
Reply 11
Physics.
Lusus Naturae
Physics.

:rolleyes:
Reply 13
Seriously, remember 20 formulas and a dozen definitions. You have an A.
Lusus Naturae

:eek:
Reply 15
Lusus Naturae
Ha! Ya see, I could do that... but physics is still beyond me!

My problem with physics is that my answer to a question varies according to time of day, number of fingers required for calculations, and the intelligence of the people whose test paper is within my line of sight...
Kas
ICT, sociology, Law

do you actually do any of those subjects :rolleyes:
Reply 17
Obviously, it is all subjective and dependant on individual strengths/weaknesses, as previosuly mentioned.

I personally find Geography to be the "easiest" subject that I have taken (excluding general studies) but that it is probably because I enjoy it the most. That said, I performed equally well in all of my subjects, at least at AS level, so I wouldn't say any were especially hard. It's just a case of how much you can remember.
Reply 18
For Physics, it really depends on which board you are doing. I'm doing Advancing Physics, where the content is relatively easy, but the question style is absolutely awful (Plus dreaded Section C questions, which are just plain stupid).
I probably found History the easiest out of mine, but only because I passionately loved the subject. :cool: In fairness, none of them I found easy full stop.

Latest