Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey people. I finally got a letter through the post which says I'm in Flat 5, Room 14 in Redwood.

I'm just worried about making my room smell with the cooking! When I visited, the guide there said they have "extra powerful" extractor fans to prevent this. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm in to Broadgate this September - somewhere in the 'Laurels' block which looked pretty swish (from the outside) when I went to visit.

Shamrock - surely the solution is just to shut your room door whenever people are cooking, and maybe open the kitchen window?

ReputationRep:
    I suppose, but I kind of meant when I'm cooking in my room. Stuff like fish leaves a smell even if you ventilate the room well.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, right... well, just be careful not to drop your sardines on toast

ReputationRep:
    I'm in an ensuite room in mulberries. I'm doing medicine. hope theres another medic around broadgate lol otherwise im walking on my own lolol.

ReputationRep:
    Another one in the best block! Yeah no doubt there's bound to be another medic in the block! There's 120 people living in Mulberries, remember!

ReputationRep:
    I'm another Broadgate park undergraduate 1st year. Just looked at broadgatepark.co.uk, now I'm really excited! Looking forward to chillin with everyone. :cool:

Seeyou on 23rd!

ReputationRep:
    is coppers any good? thats where i am, i'm doin law. *LOU*

ReputationRep:
    It's actually a pretty nice block! About a minute's walk from the bar and close to Broadgate's exit to get to the uni

ReputationRep:
    a minutes walk from the bar!! how convenient.

ReputationRep:
    how many ppl in laurels, similar number to Mulberries?
    cheers
    x

ReputationRep:
    Noo! Mulberries is about twice the size of laurels! I'd say around 60..ish

ReputationRep:
    im in magnolia? hows that?

kes

ps it says 185/6 wth is does that mean?

ReputationRep:
    Flat 185 Room 6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simeon)
    Flat 185 Room 6
    you know wht the large standard room is like? and the block?

ReputationRep:
    No idea to be honest. I never lived on BGP.

I just own the Bar and Shop.

ReputationRep:
    Basically, Sim's the one that drains you of all your money on BGP!

ReputationRep:
    [User No Longer Exists]

ReputationRep:
    I like to see it as a fair exchange, yes.

ReputationRep:
    At Spar prices, Sim? Pah! Although it is excellent for when one runs out of cigarettes at 9:45 in the evening :P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.