The Student Room Group

Business and Management - Glasgow or RGU?

Hey there TSR, can anyone help please?
I'm facing this dilemma...I got uncondits for Business and Man. at the Uni of Glasgow and RGU but can't really decide...I know Glasgow is a bigger city and stuff like that, I also know that its uni is rated higher that RGU....
But what I am looking for is maybe some insider info, as to find out which has better courses, lecturers, career opportunities...

I am a foreign student so it's kinda harder for me to just fly in and see for myself....so, people, It would be a great help ! :smile:
Thanks
Reply 1
Hi! :smile:

I have the same problem (deciding on the uni). I have, however visited the university of Glasgow and felt really comfortable there - everyone just seemed really welcoming and friendly.
Glasgow and Edinburgh were my top two choice before I visited the two unis and I just felt more comfortable at Glasgow, but I guess that's different for everyone.

The course at Glasgow is supposed to be really good and I've read lots of amazing sounding things about the course, but I'd also be really interest to hear some first hand experience.

Are you going to attend the applicant day on the 1st of April? :smile:
Reply 2
I'm the same with Glasgow uni and strathclyde for business, can't decide !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending