Has anyone had replies?

I'm still waiting! :colondollar:
Reply 1
Original post by Robert_09
Has anyone had replies?

I'm still waiting! :colondollar:

Did mine last week, still waiting for a response as well
Reply 2
I have just got a phone interview with them! Can anyone give me an idea of what sort of things they asked? Is it mainly competency based questions?
Reply 3
Original post by georgeT5
I have just got a phone interview with them! Can anyone give me an idea of what sort of things they asked? Is it mainly competency based questions?

Congratulations :smile: Is this for a 2016 Training Contract? When did you apply? I applied about a month or so ago. I hope it goes well for you!
Reply 4
Hi guys,

I have a video interview with HD coming up and have never done one of those before. Was wondering if you had any advice as to what it was like / types of questions asked?

Thank you!
Reply 5
I have one too!
I did one for DWF which I didn't pass so I'm probably not the best person to advise, but you film yourself for every question, it wasn't just one long video. They gave you 30 seconds or so to read the question, then you filmed yourself talking to the camera for 60 seconds. It was pretty bizarre, I'd much rather a phone interview!
I wonder why some people have those rather than video ones.. Or do they come after?
Reply 6
Hi!

I have a video interview for HD coming up and have no clue what to expect! What sort of questions were you all asked?

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending