The Student Room Group

MSc Finance at Warwick Business School

Hi TSR!

I've got an offer for MSc in Finance at WBS and I'm most likely to accept. However, I'd like to get some more information about it if possible.

I'd like to know how the course is in terms of difficulty and workload (group work, presentations etc). Also, is living in Coventry really as bad/boring as people make out to be? Any other general information about the course would be greatly appreciated.

I have offers from Cass Business School and LSE Accounting and Finance, however, WBS MSc Finance attracts me the most.

Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by pamsk
Hi TSR!

I've got an offer for MSc in Finance at WBS and I'm most likely to accept. However, I'd like to get some more information about it if possible.

I'd like to know how the course is in terms of difficulty and workload (group work, presentations etc). Also, is living in Coventry really as bad/boring as people make out to be? Any other general information about the course would be greatly appreciated.

I have offers from Cass Business School and LSE Accounting and Finance, however, WBS MSc Finance attracts me the most.

Thank you!

look online at the specific details of the courses
Reply 2
Original post by 391iady
look online at the specific details of the courses

I have already. I've done a lot of research about course content but I want to hear first hand from people that have done it or heard about it? General opinions about Coventry etc?
Reply 3
Original post by pamsk
I have already. I've done a lot of research about course content but I want to hear first hand from people that have done it or heard about it? General opinions about Coventry etc?

i suggest that you post this in a more specific section then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending