The Student Room Group

Is a FEMALE-LED society inevitable? (In the west)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I think it's one of those things where they say "we will be living on the moon in the next 50 years"..........every 50 years.
Reply 21
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Who manufactured the bullets and bombs? Good old Rosie the Riveter, that's who.

We_Can_Do_It!.jpg

And who started the pathetic Nazi regime?
Reply 22
Original post by conf
The Nazi regime was started by a man, so it goes to show man is detrimental to society and then man attempts to correct its own mistake. This is case of Man vs Man.

it shows Man can defeat anyone
The new dark ages.
Original post by James222

It doesn't show anything. The best it can do is support the hypothesis that Man can defeat anyone male​.
Original post by conf
And who started the pathetic Nazi regime?

A bunch of upper-class male idiots, as usual.
Original post by Our People
Its unfortunate the UK is basically nothing more than a customer service society; in essence nothing more than one big call centre. If we actually did stuff of substance in this country rather the same endless retail service sector guff this we would really be going places again. Instead nearly all jobs requires you to suck the cocks dry of every ****er wanting a phone, an i-pod or Starbucks Coffee. And this obsession with ****ing IT which you cannot escape from and to which all avenues seem to lead towards is propogating a record level of female/woggie white collar drones. Thats what nearly every jobs seems to encompass; IT and interpersonal skills and customer service experience. No actual insight or flair for anything much, just trotting out the same retail/corporate mantra pretty much endemic already in youthful contemporary society. The youth are totally enslaved by this techno *******s, they just live in a world of phones and apps and social media memes. There's bugger all desire for radical political ideas and maybe shedding a bit of blood to see them realised. At one time we did actually used to have real jobs here: building ships, fishing, farming, car assembly - that is what real work is (and what China and so on are currently doing)

The social effects of this phenomenon are actually far more worrying though. Society was never built around women strutting around offices coked up and hungover. The absence of females from the domestic and community fold has led to a huge instability in family life. Western feminism is now so out of control that we are seeing the numbers of downs syndrome children explode because of the number of geriatic mothers, liver cirrhosis in women is occurring at a progressively younger age, we have infertility, record STD's, highest teen pregs rate in Europe and the biggie, male unemployment is causing an unprecedented level of anti-social behaviour.

Female over-employment and reckless immigration have blighted the future of the young men in ex industrial towns like Barrow and Hull (and throughout the UK) killing themselves through heroin. The natural place for majority of women is within the community they grew up in and especially within the home. Playing a nurturing role attending to the needs of children, husband grandparents. Their physiology is delicately tuned for such a role, not the high octane work hard/play hard lifestyles associated with the city trade floor, warehouses or heavy engineering.

:rofl: tell that to my burgeoning bank account and thriving social life.

Sorry to hear your ****ty mining town went down the pan, but I ain't going nowhere
Reply 27

It shows how men can destructive too. Btw in modern times when women have equal opportunity to eduaction, their minds can contribute to the development new weapon technologies while men can work them in wartimes.
Reply 28
Original post by conf
It shows how men can destructive too. Btw in modern times when women have equal opportunity to eduaction, their minds can contribute to the development new weapon technologies while men can work them in wartimes.

You say destructive
I hear power
Reply 29
Original post by Viva Emptiness
:rofl: tell that to my burgeoning bank account and thriving social life.

Sorry to hear your ****ty mining town went down the pan, but I ain't going nowhere

Thats fine. But the fabric of community life will fall apart. It needs that delicate touch, and that is why the social environment of Spain and Italy is so much healthier (even with their economic problems) because people are well grounded in their traditional roles.
Reply 30
You say destructive
I hear power

They can be the cause of destruction like the Nazis were. So now you admit saying that what the Nazis did was a symbol of male power?
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
To be honest most people in high up places are arses no matter what their gender is.

This. Regardless of whether they're male or female, the megalomania will win out.
Original post by SuperDuperNoob
Got any thoughts on my sexist views?

Hmmmm...

Spoiler

Two pages of stupidity *sigh*
Reply 34
Original post by conf
They can be the cause of destruction like the Nazis were. So now you admit saying that what the Nazis did was a symbol of male power?

No an example of the potential.
Reply 35
No an example of the potential.

Potential of coming up with racist ideals, implementing them, thinking up mass genocide?
Reply 36
Original post by conf
Potential of coming up with racist ideals, implementing them, thinking up mass genocide?

I was think more along creation of vast industrial,economic resources. Why are you focusing on nazism, i included the allies as well
Reply 37
I was think more along creation of vast industrial,economic resources. Why are you focusing on nazism, i included the allies as well

Because you made a reference to it. Forget about the past when women weren't regarded as equal, but what evidence is there that women don't contribute to industrial and economic development in modern times. I am studying chemical engineering starting this september so these aspects of world are directly related to me. I will contribute to better environment, or possibly better medical treatments, and part of my course is also to do with economics. I consider myself quite intelligent and competent for these contributions. I have got Maths, biology and chemistry to a A grade at A level and predicted with A*s in Physics, Psychology and Further Maths now. So I must have that potential that you speak of in men.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by conf
Because you made a reference to it. Forget about the past when women weren't regarded as equal, but what evidence is there that women don't contribute to industrial and economic development in modern times. I am studying chemical engineering starting this september so these aspects of world are directly related to me. I will contribute to better environment, or possibly better medical treatments, and part of my course is also to do with economics. I consider myself quite intelligent and competent for these contributions. I have got Maths, biology and chemistry to a A grade at A level and predicted with A*s in Physics, Psychology and Further Maths now. So I must have that potential that you speak of in men.

Actually, it is a proven fact that girls get far more A levels than guys.
Reply 39
Original post by conf

Ffs i was joking

Quick Reply

Latest