The Student Room Group

This girl i met

ok, so funny thing, my friends school had a formal so i decided to crash (would 100000% recommend, amazing banter for free ahaha) but anyway i was there without a date, went outside to have a smoke, i met this awesome girl, wee got really drunk and had a really spontaneous night (one part she told me she did polersize which a better term for 'i pole dance' so i decided to lift her up and bring her to this lamppost like outside the building and attempt to pole dance, it was hilarious) but anyway we tried to get into a club (after party) but the joys of being under aged we couldent, so we were messing around doing stupid ****, and we got to an entry (i know what your dirty mind is thinking, but no) we put on some music from my phone and started dancing, it was almost perfect, we kissed after (best kiss ive ever had) as we were sitting there, we decided to make a pact or whatever you want to call it, that we would meet up in the summer at a certain place, time, date all the sentimental jazz, i dont know her name, i do know where she lives though, because we got in the same taxi, which is kinda funny. Anyway, i really want to see her again before the summer, as i guess im just scared she'll get into like a relationship with another guy, should i be weird as **** and just show up at her door? be like hey, sup, wanna be with me or, should i just leave it and just show up at the place in the summer? please help me, i'd prefer a girl to help as ive asked all my retarded friends and they're just like 'dude leave it, it was just a pull' any advice would be wonderful aha.
cheers, jonny.
Reply 1
Sounds wonderfully romantic :smile:

Write a letter and post it with a return address or phone number. Then it's her call :smile:
Original post by jonjofatboy
ok, so funny thing, my friends school had a formal so i decided to crash (would 100000% recommend, amazing banter for free ahaha) but anyway i was there without a date, went outside to have a smoke, i met this awesome girl, wee got really drunk and had a really spontaneous night (one part she told me she did polersize which a better term for 'i pole dance' so i decided to lift her up and bring her to this lamppost like outside the building and attempt to pole dance, it was hilarious) but anyway we tried to get into a club (after party) but the joys of being under aged we couldent, so we were messing around doing stupid ****, and we got to an entry (i know what your dirty mind is thinking, but no) we put on some music from my phone and started dancing, it was almost perfect, we kissed after (best kiss ive ever had) as we were sitting there, we decided to make a pact or whatever you want to call it, that we would meet up in the summer at a certain place, time, date all the sentimental jazz, i dont know her name, i do know where she lives though, because we got in the same taxi, which is kinda funny. Anyway, i really want to see her again before the summer, as i guess im just scared she'll get into like a relationship with another guy, should i be weird as **** and just show up at her door? be like hey, sup, wanna be with me or, should i just leave it and just show up at the place in the summer? please help me, i'd prefer a girl to help as ive asked all my retarded friends and they're just like 'dude leave it, it was just a pull' any advice would be wonderful aha.
cheers, jonny.

Oh you're lovely. :cute:
Anyway Johnny Boy. As a female I would say she might not remember you and she might not even show up like...a crazy chick like that will need to be surprised by a random appearance, while it's fresh. It's even weirder to show up and wave like "hi, remember me from all the way back in March? :thumbsup:" lol :noway: It's kinda charismatic and charming to just be like :popout: "Hello therrrre..."
Reply 3
Original post by Khallil
Nothing like the smell of alcohol, vomit and urine.

Where does it talk about vomit and urine?

I think making a pact sounds romantic :smile:
Reply 4
The posting a letter or card thing sounds like a good idea, cheers guys!:smile:
Original post by beachbecky
Sounds wonderfully romantic :smile:

Write a letter and post it with a return address or phone number. Then it's her call :smile:

Yes! Do it!

Original post by jonjofatboy
The posting a letter or card thing sounds like a good idea, cheers guys!:smile:

Maybe include a picture as well, though, seeing as you don't know each other's names... She might not know who you are otherwise!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending