The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Plymouth University 2014 History Firm Choice

Has anyone put History at Plymouth as there firm?
Want to find some people who are going to Plymouth/ want to go?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by aimeelouliu
Has anyone put History at Plymouth as there firm?
Want to find some people who are going to Plymouth/ want to go?

I have History at Plymouth as my firm choice too!
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
Me too :smile: really looking forward to starting in September
Reply 3
I have too! See you in September..?
Reply 4
I have an unconditional to do History with International Relations! (deferred from last year)
:smile:
Reply 5
Nice to finally see some people on here studying history too :smile: where's everybody from? :smile:
Reply 6
Same here! I'm really looking forward to starting this, I'm a big history person so it's quite exciting! Plus it'll be great to meet you all!

I'm from the City of Bristol, what about you? :smile:
Reply 7
I'm about 40 minutes away from Plymouth on the train so I've decided to stay at home. Hoping the train journey every day won't be too bad!

Are you all staying in halls? It will be nice to know a few people before we start :smile:
Reply 8
I'm from Cambridge, so a very long way from Plymouth!! So I will definitely be in halls. I really can't wait to start :smile:
Reply 9
I'm only from Somerset so not very far but I really liked the course and the atmosphere at Plymouth :smile:
Does anyone know when application for accommodation opens? been waiting for ages for it to open :frown:

I'm from Canada, so I'll definitely be staying in the halls as well. I'm so looking forward to coming to Plymouth and beginning a great year :smile:
Reply 12
Canada? Wow. My sister lives there. Which part are you from? :smile:
Original post by Anna1006
Canada? Wow. My sister lives there. Which part are you from? :smile:

I'm from central Saskatchewan, it's one of the prairie provinces. Where do you live in the UK?
I'm only from Somerset so not very far but I really liked the course and the atmosphere at Plymouth :smile:

Where abouts in Somerset? :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by WManthorp
Where abouts in Somerset? :smile:

Burnham on sea :smile: you?
Reply 16
Original post by sunnysideup2u
I'm from central Saskatchewan, it's one of the prairie provinces. Where do you live in the UK?

Ah cool. Sort of in the middle of Canada? And I live in the southwest. About 2 hours north of Plymouth :smile:
Burnham on sea :smile: you?

Ah not too far from me! Although the only time I've been to Burnham was to pick up my dog yeaaaars ago BUT, I still know it!

I'm from just outside Bristol, so in the south-west area too :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by WManthorp
Ah not too far from me! Although the only time I've been to Burnham was to pick up my dog yeaaaars ago BUT, I still know it!

I'm from just outside Bristol, so in the south-west area too :smile:

Ah cool. Which town? It is it part of Bristol?
Ah cool. Which town? It is it part of Bristol?

I'm from Nailsea, it's sorta part of Bristol (Bristol postcode and only a few miles from the centre) so I just say I am to make it easier heheh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending