The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath accomodation

I've got an offer for management and just submitted my accommodation application yesterday. I have chosen Brendon court but many comments say it is not tat good...is it true? I am looking for low price one so...cant target solsbury and norwood.

Anyway once I submit my application, Is it not possible for me to change it?

Anyone going Brendon court?
Reply 1
I'm afraid I don't have much knowledge on Brendon Court. All I know is that once you have submitted your application, if you want to change it, you must cancel your first application and make a new one, so you can't make amendments to your first one. I read this somewhere on Bath's website.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by jacobdbs
I've got an offer for management and just submitted my accommodation application yesterday. I have chosen Brendon court but many comments say it is not tat good...is it true? I am looking for low price one so...cant target solsbury and norwood.

Anyway once I submit my application, Is it not possible for me to change it?

Anyone going Brendon court?

Hi there,

Congratulations on your management offer!

I'm a second year student of Spanish and International Management, and I'm really loving it.

I have some friends who lived in Brendon Court last year, and they really enjoyed it! It's really social and friendly and has good living space whereas many other accommodations only have quite cramped kitchens.

Near everyone I know loved where they lived in freshers. Quite often it's more a case of who you're with than where, and as long as you make an effort with your new flatmates you should have an absolutely amazing first year.

If you have any more questions about Bath at all, please ask away!

Ellen
Reply 3
Thank you for such a nice reply :smile:

Can I know how much does catering cost normally for a week?
Is 50 pound alot?

Quick Reply

Latest