The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Ual Camberwell accommodation flat/house share

Hi!
Anyone interested in house/flat share around camberwell. Chelsea is close by as well so anyone going there could also share. The halls just don't add up for the price and a house would be a much cheaper option for more space. We have three people already from my foundation course so 2/3 more people would be great. Anybody else studying graphic design at camberwell?
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Are you all doing the foundation? I have been considering accommodation near the Camberwell campus, but as it is only a one year course I wasn't sure if it was worth it.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
No we are currently on a foundation in leicester. There's 3 of us moving down going chelsea/camberwell to start Ba.
oh I see.
Reply 4
Hi :smile: Accommodation is ridiculously priced! Im going to chelsea for textile design, would house share be significantly cheaper?
Reply 5
Hi I'm going to UAL in September too. Im at LCF though but I'm open to commuting as there are good bus routes from the Camberwell area to Holborn. :smile:
Original post by annam19
Hi :smile: Accommodation is ridiculously priced! Im going to chelsea for textile design, would house share be significantly cheaper?

hey:smile:

yeah pretty much, they do vary though. The space you can get aswell is a lot bigger. the halls rooms are tiny!
Original post by Tessie1
Hi I'm going to UAL in September too. Im at LCF though but I'm open to commuting as there are good bus routes from the Camberwell area to Holborn. :smile:

Hi!

yeah its pretty decent for transport I guess. Theres some nice houses in camberwell aswell. Ill message you if your interested:smile:
Reply 8
Hey, I`m starting Photography at Camberwell in September. I`m looking for house shares too so I`d definitely be interested. Where about are you looking for places?
Reply 9
Hey! Im doing BA graphic design at camberwell aswell and i cant afford halls so was looking for people to get a house share with:smile: Ellie
I'll also be doing a BA in graphic design and I'm looking for a house, I mean the halls are ridiculously priced.
Hey, I'm looking for a similar thing to you. I will be going into my second year at Wimbledon doing fine art (print and time-based media) and will be 21 in December. I am looking for a house to share with people anywhere near waterloo really, so as long as its next to the river thats cool. Or vauxhall which is only a 12min bus from camberwell!!!

I love travelling
Want to learn Spanish
Play music

Annie
Hiya im also studying BA Graphic Design at Camberwell starting September :smile:
Original post by Franksharman11
Hi!
Anyone interested in house/flat share around camberwell. Chelsea is close by as well so anyone going there could also share. The halls just don't add up for the price and a house would be a much cheaper option for more space. We have three people already from my foundation course so 2/3 more people would be great. Anybody else studying graphic design at camberwell?

Original post by sydneypimbley
Are you all doing the foundation? I have been considering accommodation near the Camberwell campus, but as it is only a one year course I wasn't sure if it was worth it.

Original post by annam19

Original post by Tessie1

Original post by tunanuna
Hey, I`m starting Photography at Camberwell in September. I`m looking for house shares too so I`d definitely be interested. Where about are you looking for places?

Original post by EFVeale
Hey! Im doing BA graphic design at camberwell aswell and i cant afford halls so was looking for people to get a house share with:smile: Ellie

Original post by PickleNicole
I'll also be doing a BA in graphic design and I'm looking for a house, I mean the halls are ridiculously priced.

Original post by supersafeshaw
Hey, I'm looking for a similar thing to you. I will be going into my second year at Wimbledon doing fine art (print and time-based media) and will be 21 in December. I am looking for a house to share with people anywhere near waterloo really, so as long as its next to the river thats cool. Or vauxhall which is only a 12min bus from camberwell!!!

I love travelling
Want to learn Spanish
Play music

Annie

Original post by Sophie_25
Hiya im also studying BA Graphic Design at Camberwell starting September :smile:

Hey peeps, a lot of posts on this thread are from a while ago so I'm wondering if people have sorted themselves out yet.

I am gonna study BA Fine Art at Camberwell, only the accomodation I got was expensive + way too far!! I'm really looking at getting accommodation in Camberwell, ( and at a push: Vauxhall and Elepehant and Castle and anywhere else with close transport links). My max budget is 6.5 grand per year. Hit me up if you guys are still interested.

X
Original post by blue-skies-x
Hey peeps, a lot of posts on this thread are from a while ago so I'm wondering if people have sorted themselves out yet.

I am gonna study BA Fine Art at Camberwell, only the accomodation I got was expensive + way too far!! I'm really looking at getting accommodation in Camberwell, ( and at a push: Vauxhall and Elepehant and Castle and anywhere else with close transport links). My max budget is 6.5 grand per year. Hit me up if you guys are still interested.

X

I would really like to get a place in Camberwell/Peckham. It's bloody difficult finding somewhere within my budget!
Original post by PickleNicole
I would really like to get a place in Camberwell/Peckham. It's bloody difficult finding somewhere within my budget!

Are you studying at Camberwell College?
Elephant and Castle and Vauxhuall and Kenington are all easy commutes to Camberwell.
Also what is your budget?

X
Has anyone received an offer from Chelsea for the MA course starting in September 2014?
I'm applying for a MA in Textile Design. Does anyone knows how much time do I have to wait for their decision? How difficult is to get in for international students?
Morning,

I hope you don’t mind jumping in here, but thought I'd let you know about some great options for private halls if you do decide to go with halls over a house share.

We have a mixture of students from first years to postgrads living in our buildings so it might be the perfect place for you instead of a flat-share, especially as our weekly rent includes all bills, broadband and contents insurance too so you know how much you have left to play with each week rather than being left with unexpected gas or electricity bills.

Take a look at our website for more details - http://freshstudentliving.co.uk/locations/london

Many Thanks,
Katie @ Fresh
Hi guys,

I'm also looking to share a flat. What is your budget? Mine is MAX £150pw. Ideally in camberwell to avoid paying out for transport as well. And to move in at the start of sept, what are you thinking?

Chloe
Victoria hall is a great accommodation vales for money

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending