UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Ual Camberwell accommodation flat/house share

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Franksharman11
Hi!
Anyone interested in house/flat share around camberwell. Chelsea is close by as well so anyone going there could also share. The halls just don't add up for the price and a house would be a much cheaper option for more space. We have three people already from my foundation course so 2/3 more people would be great. Anybody else studying graphic design at camberwell?

I'm looking for a place o stay cheap and nice.. I'm going to chelsea to study textile design and urgently looking for a place as halls is all sold out and /or are too expensive for my budget xx
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by annam19
Hi :smile: Accommodation is ridiculously priced! Im going to chelsea for textile design, would house share be significantly cheaper?

have you found anywhere to live ? I'm studying textile design at chelsea too! urgently looking for somewhere to stay xxx
Original post by blue-skies-x
Hey peeps, a lot of posts on this thread are from a while ago so I'm wondering if people have sorted themselves out yet.

I am gonna study BA Fine Art at Camberwell, only the accomodation I got was expensive + way too far!! I'm really looking at getting accommodation in Camberwell, ( and at a push: Vauxhall and Elepehant and Castle and anywhere else with close transport links). My max budget is 6.5 grand per year. Hit me up if you guys are still interested.

X

IM INTERESTED!! looking for places around vauxhall as I'm studying at chelsea! let me know if your still interested and if you have found somewhere to stay xx
anyone still looking or has everyone found places? xxx
Reply 24
I am looking for a house and I am studying at Chelsea. Is anyone still looking? X
Not sure if this post has died down and Frank's found someone. Nevertheless, still interested in a flat share here.. :3
Reply 26
I'm still looking!
Hi, would this be for september/october 2015? I'm going to start my third year of sculpture at camberwell in october and am looking for somewhere nearby. Let me know if so as this would be quite convenient!
Amber
Reply 28
Hi my son is going to camberwell in September to do illusatration he had an offer of halls through this week 40 minutes by tube away which is just to far and it wasn't cheap we are looking into a room near camberwell so would be interested
Hi my son is going to camberwell in September to do illusatration he had an offer of halls through this week 40 minutes by tube away which is just to far and it wasn't cheap we are looking into a room near camberwell so would be interested
Original post by tunanuna
Hey, I`m starting Photography at Camberwell in September. I`m looking for house shares too so I`d definitely be interested. Where about are you looking for places?

My son will be studying illusatration at camberwell in September been offered halls 40 minutes by tube away way to far and expensive would be interested in a house shares
Reply 31
Original post by Monster99

Hello,

Is your son still looking for an alternative? Is he interested in flat sharing?
yes definitely interested in a flat share he's on the accommodation waiting list xx
yes definitely ,are you looking for someone to share
Reply 34
yes definitely ,are you looking for someone to share

I am also on the waiting list but a flat share at this stage looks more promising!

I will hopefully be attending London College of Communication this September, which is about 20 minutes by tube to Camberwell so I believe we would be able to find a property that is a good distance for both of our campuses if we were to flat share. xx
that would be great
Reply 36
that would be great

have you found any potential flats already?
no

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending