The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I always do the vodka and coke trick if I know I've had enough but need to be matcho. Basicaly I would ask for coke and pretend to my mates its got vodka in it. I drink it then act even more pissed to make it look convincing. When my mates found out they bought me a vodka and coke each, I had to drink all three of them. I had such a bad hangover the next day.
Reply 21
hornblower
Why did you write pepsi/coke and not simply coke?

Product placement. Obviously someone is getting paid for this thread!
Reply 22
Gimp
Product placement. Obviously someone is getting paid for this thread!

I'm not........ :mad: That is such an ignorant remark....*moans*
Reply 23
Coke sucks dude!

Dr.Pepper is way better.
Visit the Dr.Pepper Museum in Waco TX.
Reply 24
zazy
I'm not........ :mad: That is such an ignorant remark....*moans*

Hmm.
Gimp
Hmm.

hmm indeed
Reply 26
Gimp
Hmm.

It was only a genuine question.... :frown: sorry
zazy
for me the longest ever has been a week!!

About 2 weeks, I believe.
Josh75077
Coke sucks dude!

Dr.Pepper is way better.
Visit the Dr.Pepper Museum in Waco TX.

She may not like the taste of medicine poaring down her throat, day in, day out.
Reply 29
bono
She may not like the taste of medicine poaring down her throat, day in, day out.

Lolz....It tastes like almond flavouring or is it my taste buds?
:smile:
Reply 30
Forever, i only usually have it for special occasions, barbecues, weddings etc
Reply 31
zazy
It was only a genuine question.... :frown: sorry

I was just having a laugh. Nevermind! Obviously I didn't really think you were in leagues with the fat cats at PepsiCola.
Reply 32
bono

Medicine?

Aint medicine a good thing??
Reply 33
Oh now when you reminded me i wont some, where the hell am i gonna get any now??? Bad bad people :frown:
Reply 34
Easy. I hate the stuff. So forever :smile:
Reply 35
Im totally addicted to diet coke and drink at least a litre a day!! Totally stupid i know, but I got the habit when i tried to wean myself off coke.(too much sugar).
Reply 36
Big P
Im totally addicted to diet coke and drink at least a litre a day!! Totally stupid i know, but I got the habit when i tried to wean myself off coke.(too much sugar).

Jesus thats more than me. I make a joke about my coke addiction now at university. As soon as the first lecture is over I rush to coke machine and buy a bottle of the stuff. I actually look forward to it so much.

What is my main concern for tomororw? Where my next coke bottle is coming from :smile:
Reply 37
amazingtrade
Jesus thats more than me. I make a joke about my coke addiction now at university. As soon as the first lecture is over I rush to coke machine and buy a bottle of the stuff. I actually look forward to it so much.

What is my main concern for tomororw? Where my next coke bottle is coming from :smile:

Make the switch to mineral water, after a while it will become the norm for you to look forward to a bottle of volvic.

I say I drink around 2 litres of bottled water a day.
i dont like to drink 2 much fizzy drinks, aint helathy, with the exception of mango rubicon, boy does that taset lovely. i prefer drinks without fizz, so for me i can last weeks not having a fizzy drink
Lol this is probably going to shock everyone but i never ever drink fizzy drinks! I don't know why but coke and pepsi especially give me rashes and all of them make me feel really sick so i can't actually remember the last time i had a fizzy drink- though i think it was about when i was 5!
lol!

lou
xxxxx

Latest

Trending

Trending