The Student Room Group

Physics AQA ISA Preparation

Hey guys, my school has for some reason made us do our ISA's again? And as the electricity ISA was my strong point (i got 39/50 which is an okay grade) and i prepared for that one by doing past ISA papers.
But I have no clue on how to revise for refraction ISA as my class has technically not even learned about refraction yet
And as my grade before was apparently not good enough, how should I prepare for my written test (I don't want to do past papers as that didn't help last time)

Sooo any preparation tips???
Original post by pirsquaredx
Hey guys, my school has for some reason made us do our ISA's again? And as the electricity ISA was my strong point (i got 39/50 which is an okay grade) and i prepared for that one by doing past ISA papers.
But I have no clue on how to revise for refraction ISA as my class has technically not even learned about refraction yet
And as my grade before was apparently not good enough, how should I prepare for my written test (I don't want to do past papers as that didn't help last time)

Sooo any preparation tips???

Hello! I've moved your post into Study Help - you should be more likely to get responses there!
Reply 2
What sort of questions were asked on the electricity isa?
Reply 4
I've had it and I think it was resistance
Thread closed.
It is not permitted to discuss the content of ISAs

Latest

Trending

Trending