The Student Room Group

Rape or..?

So when I was around the age of 9-ish, I had a friend who lived on my street who was around 4-5 years older than me, so 13/14 or whatever can't remember

one time though we went into his house and to his bedroom, where we was on his bed and he laid down, and he took his pants off with his dick out, and told me to get on which I did (duno if I said anything but I guess I was nervous) then he told me to take my dick out and touch his with it... which I did

looking back I feel sick, and would love to knock him out if I ever saw him again (he's moved) but would you call this rape? or even pedo-ish? who knows what he could be like now..
Reply 1
Well it's clearly not the behaviour of a person without sexual deviances.

Sexual assault maybe, rape without penetration I don't think so, but yeah I think I'd be pretty pissed also.
Bit grey area, you don't know if you said anything or not...

He's not a peado.
Rape or……Rape.
Wow. Just... Wow man...
Original post by The pencil one
Bit grey area, you don't know if you said anything or not...

He's not a peado.

Obviously, it is paedophilic.

To the OP, on a serious note, Child on Child sexual assault / rape is probably very under-reported.

Does that mean he is a psychopathic rapist now? No.

However, it is certainly rape if you he penetrated you. I assuming that is what you meant from the first part of what you wrote.
(edited 9 years ago)
Not rape, unless he penetrated you with his penis.

It is, however, sexual assault of a person under 13. Consent isn't relevant in this case.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/42/section/7
Original post by DorianGrayism

To the OP, on a serious note, Child on Child sexual assault / rape is probably very under-reported.

Does that mean he is a psychopathic rapist now? No.

However, it is certainly rape if you he penetrated you. I assuming that is what you meant from the first part of what you wrote.

It's not according to Wikipedia.
Reply 8

How is it paedophillic? The other guy was 13 ffs. And also it would not be rape if he did not resist, op didnt say anything about being forced or anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by 2710
How is it paedophillic? The other guy was 13 ffs. And also it would not be rape if he did not resist, op didnt say anything about being forced or anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He is an adolescent who has probably undergone puberty. Hence that would make it paedophilic.

Also, it is always rape with a 9 year old if you penetrate them. That should be obvious.
Reply 10
He is an adolescent who has probably undergone puberty. Hence that would make it paedophilic.

Also, it is always rape with a 9 year old if you penetrate them. That should be obvious.

Yes then you need to look up the definition of pedophillia. I mean the other guy hasn't even reached the age of consent yet!

According to your logic two 13 year olds who slept with each other would both be hebephiles.....

And regarding your last comment. So you are saying two 9 year olds who decide to have sex with each other is rape? It definitely is a grey area and I would not readily call it 'obvious'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
He didn't penetrate me, just touched his dick with mine..

as I said I was around 8 or 9 and he woulda been 13/14
Original post by 2710
According to your logic two 13 year olds who slept with each other would both be hebephiles.....

And regarding your last comment. So you are saying two 9 year olds who decide to have sex with each other is rape? It definitely is a grey area and I would not readily call it 'obvious'.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stop changing your argument as you go along. First, you stated that a 9 year old that does not resist is not rape. Obviously that is wrong because a 9 year old cannot consent in any case to having sex with a 13 year old.

This case involves a 9 year old and a 13 year old. Not a 13 year old and 13 year old. Not a 9 year old and 9 year old. A 9 year old cannot consent. The 13 year old is the one initiating in this case and is therefore the aggressor.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 13
Stop changing your argument as you go along. First, you stated that a 9 year old that does not resist is not rape. Obviously that is wrong because a 9 year old cannot consent in any case to having sex with a 13 year old.

This case involves a 9 year old and a 13 year old. Not a 13 year old and 13 year old. Not a 9 year old and 9 year old. A 9 year old cannot consent. The 13 year old is the one initiating in this case and is therefore the aggressor.

I am not changing my argument. My post was manipulated to counter your last response of 'Any penetration of a 9 year old is rape'.

Would you consider a 10 year old with a 9 year old rape? Im am not suggesting that it is or it isnt rape, after further thought, but what is the difference between a 13 year old and a 9 year old in terms of the law?

Edit: after some internet searching, I was not able to find the answer. But I just find it hard to believe that the 'rape' word is so easily flung around especially when both parties are at such a young age and do not really know what they are doing. And tbh I do not want to any more of my time researching child rape lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
It's sexual assault.

I was a weird person when I was younger sexually but that's something else...
Original post by 2710
I am not changing my argument. My post was manipulated to counter your last response of 'Any penetration of a 9 year old is rape'.

Would you consider a 10 year old with a 9 year old rape? Im am not suggesting that it is or it isnt rape, after further thought, but what is the difference between a 13 year old and a 9 year old in terms of the law?

Edit: after some internet searching, I was not able to find the answer. But I just find it hard to believe that the 'rape' word is so easily flung around especially when both parties are at such a young age and do not really know what they are doing. And tbh I do not want to any more of my time researching child rape lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends on who the aggressor or what happened.

A 13 year old is older than a 9 year old. Therefore, the onus is on the 13 year old to know the difference between right and wrong. Just because they haven't reached the age of consent does not mean that all responsibility disappears.
due to the age difference I'd definitey say it's sexual assault, 13/14 is old enough to understand sex and what he was doing and that a 9 year old is not old enough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending