The Student Room Group

Advice about exams needed

Right i'm really not in a good place at the moment and i could really use some advice. First of i need a B in further maths to get to Newcastle uni, any lower and i highly doubt i'll get a place due to the popularity of mechanical engineering courses they offer. I currently have an A in as further from an A in fp1 an A in m1 and a B from S1. This week i've sat M2 and M3 and in both i completely messed up my timeing and lets say i'm expecting a low C to a low B in both. I've got D1, S2, Fp2 and DE left to sit. I reckon D1 and S2 should be ok but FP2 and DE i'm less confident than i was for m2 & m3 and they didn't exactly go well. Should i be worried? and is it worth learning the whole D2 topic to sit in 2 weeks just to get give me an extra module to give me a better chance of getting a B. I'll do anything possible to get the B i need i just need some advice. (all exams are OCR MEI)

Not sure how you are including d1, m1 and s1 in further maths. What is counting in maths?

Far better to use your time to work even harder on your current units than trying to learn a new one at the last minute

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest