The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
cazi24633
I'm in!!! wooooooww!!! maths in september :smile: xxx gud luck!!!

Me too!!! Maths! woo!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Got in for Biology. Missed my grades by a MILE though.
Reply 22
I'm in doing maths too, and i've applied for oak house so i should get in there. :biggrin:
Reply 23
yay!! in to manchester to study BAEcon business! cant wait. dont no what my halls are yet though, nothing has been confirmed. x x
spooksthehorse
Got in for Biology. Missed my grades by a MILE though.

i got lower grades too i needed BBB but got bcc and they still let me in so whaeyyyy
Jutx
i'm in too. Maths, Stats and OR

Woah I would have been on your exact course had I not transferred to chem.

My love for maths got a bit less this year :p:
Reply 26
BA English Language,rarrrr!!!
Reply 27
Im starting the Ba Econ this September!
Reply 28
Im doing maths and comp sci, many people seem to be doing maths
Reply 29
Woohoo. Got AAAA (maths, bio, chem, latin)! Much better than i thought! Got nought bout accomodation though. Never even got a confirmation email bout them receiving my accomodation. What to do? But yay, in for medicine - im gonna be a doctor! lol

Sheena
Reply 30
Yup. Got my letter from UCAS at 7.40 this morning, which kind of spoilt the surprise of results and put me on an anti-climax. But at least I'm in.
Reply 31
fanofkdc
Yup. Got my letter from UCAS at 7.40 this morning, which kind of spoilt the surprise of results and put me on an anti-climax. But at least I'm in.

Me too! spoilt it! But i'm in anyway!! Woohoo, Manchester med school here i come!!:biggrin:
Reply 32
I got into to the Economics BEconSc undergraduate course :smile: :smile: when do we find out about our accomodation offers? So so badly want to stay in Woolton Hall.
Reply 33
Mkali
Whooooo, Social Anthropology !!!!!!!!!!

And art history isn't worthless, my sister did that in Nottingham for her undergrad and now she's going to Manchester to do something like that for her postgrad.

does she have a career in mind?? sorry if im being nosy...
Reply 34
Irving
I got into to the Economics BEconSc undergraduate course :smile: :smile: when do we find out about our accomodation offers? So so badly want to stay in Woolton Hall.

a few days after you received your unconditional offer.
Reply 35
nicko_88
Im in tooo, woooo!!!!Oak House, anyone else going there?

I am in for Management!:biggrin: Hope to get into Oak House too(my 1st choice).
I got in :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I'm doing French and German (MML) Anyone else doing the same as me?
Reply 37
Wooo! I got in to do Biology even though I missed my grades.
Reply 38
I'm in for Electrical & Electronic Engineering :party:
BRAPPPPPPPPPP

IBFE - Manchester Here I come.

Latest

Trending

Trending