The Student Room Group

Famous people who you wish hadn't died.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by meenu89
Margaret Thatcher.
Doesn't it bother you that she aided the demise of British Steel? :frown: If it weren't for her, this country would have one more thing at least to be proud of! :mad:
Leslie Nielsen
Made some of the best comedies ever
Original post by pinkteddyx64
Doesn't it bother you that she aided the demise of British Steel? :frown: If it weren't for her, this country would have one more thing at least to be proud of! :mad:

Oh yes curse her for driving out x-inefficient industries

curse her for reducing trade union power

curses
Christopher Hitchens.
Heath..ledger,jeff buckley,philip seymour hoffman
Reply 45
Original post by Yasmin25
Christopher Hitchens.

He's a dolt. I'm glad he's gone. What a waste of space that man was.
Original post by Laco
He's a dolt. I'm glad he's gone. What a waste of space that man was.

Dolt? Can't say I have ever heard of that term before.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
awkward moment when he didn't die.

Wait what happened to Jesus then :/ after he was resurrected did he die like a normal person? Or just return to heaven one say?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gandhi, the man took himself to the edge with his experiments with Truth. A brilliant soul, his life story is the
sheer message of the Bhagavad Gita.
Reply 49
Michael Jackson definitely. Would have loved to go to a Bad concert in the 80s
Original post by superdarklord
Wait what happened to Jesus then :/ after he was resurrected did he die like a normal person? Or just return to heaven one say?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Islamic belief is that he didn't die in the first place, he was sent to heaven and awaits his return date to battle the Dajjal (otherwise known as the Anti-Christ). It is the Islamic belief that his body was replaced in whom the opposition at the time killed.
Original post by Ndella
Michael Jackson definitely. Would have loved to go to a Bad concert in the 80s

Reached the limit of repping posts for today but same!!!
I'm so jelly because my Dad got to see him and I didn't :unimpressed:
Reply 52
Original post by SassQueen13
Reached the limit of repping posts for today but same!!!
I'm so jelly because my Dad got to see him and I didn't :unimpressed:

I'm fuming with jealousy at the moment! :tongue: My dad wasn't even into Michael Jackson -_-
Original post by Advice Guru
Gandhi, the man took himself to the edge with his experiments with Truth. A brilliant soul, his life story is the
sheer message of the Bhagavad Gita.

How long can a guy live for?
Original post by Ndella
I'm fuming with jealousy at the moment! :tongue: My dad wasn't even into Michael Jackson -_-

Hahaaa I wish I coulda seen him!! Ah my Dad was the one that got me into MJ, I grew up listening to his music and all the other 80s motown faves :love:
Original post by RHyoudon'kno
How long can a guy live for?

Gandhi was assassinated, I wish he had lived longer and had an even greater influence on the direction of India.
Though he is still the father of the nation or "bapu" as they call him. When I look at his life I see how much the Bhagavad Gita has influenced him, he was indeed experimenting with himself, at points essentially trying to shut down the senses.
Original post by Advice Guru
Gandhi was assassinated, I wish he had lived longer and had an even greater influence on the direction of India.
Though he is still the father of the nation or "bapu" as they call him. When I look at his life I see how much the Bhagavad Gita has influenced him, he was indeed experimenting with himself, at points essentially trying to shut down the senses.

Yep, but **** happens.
Patrice O'Neal, dude was too funny
Reply 58
Original post by Yasmin25
Dolt? Can't say I have ever heard of that term before.

Dullard. Thicko. Ignoramus. Retard.
Original post by Laco
Dullard. Thicko. Ignoramus. Retard.

Mmm, retard. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest