The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
got falk egg last year even though i didnt apply for it. im glad i did as it was awesome, best hall in lufbra!!!
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
I am awaiting details...(hurry up!! Grr...:biggrin:)
Reply 3
e_clark
whihc hall is everyone in ?

I GOT RUTHERFORD ENSUITE IM SO SO SO HAPPY :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

yay for you! i was in rutherford last year and i LOVED it, really going to miss it this year!
nothings come yet, but i rang them

3 bed ensuite flat in the holt , with a car park space wooo !
Elvyn...my first choice :biggrin:
Reply 6
i still have not heard *sigh*
Reply 7
i got my third choice which is en suite in the holt im not very happy i really wanted to go to royce cause ive heard its the party halls! faraday was my second. bit worried as it is off campus, do they still join in with everything has anyone been in the holt this year and has anyone else got a place there?
what kind of ensuite in the holt ? theres two , plus did u know the holt is on of only 2 halls where u can take ur car if u want for £105 a year
Reply 9
Danica
i got my third choice which is en suite in the holt im not very happy i really wanted to go to royce cause ive heard its the party halls! faraday was my second. bit worried as it is off campus, do they still join in with everything has anyone been in the holt this year and has anyone else got a place there?

The holt are definitely coming on to the scene a bit more. In my fresher year they were pretty much a non hall but they now have an established committee which will definitely help to make your time there more enjoyable.
Reply 10
Danica

each hall is different every year. it depends on the bunch of ppl living there!
Reply 11
I got faraday, my 2nd choice
Reply 12
Did you all get told by post? Im just a bit worried that mine is not there yet
dont worry , mines not here yet , i only know what hall im in because i rang up
Reply 14
chill out people. they cant send them all out the same day. its staggered. There are thousands of freshers starting there and they cant get ALL the packs sorted and posted in 1 day. Dont worry!!!
Reply 15
i got en suite in a 3/4 bed flat. is it mixed in the flats in the holt i dont really want to live with all girls
Reply 16
Danica
i got en suite in a 3/4 bed flat. is it mixed in the flats in the holt i dont really want to live with all girls

yea, i know what you mean last year l lived in a block/flat with 8 guys. was ok tho
I got falk egg, not even one of my choices. Bit miffed.

Then realised its the cheapest hall by a long way (meaning i have an extra 800£ to spend.

And found out one of my best mates is going to falk egg as well!!
Reply 18
Goin' back into Rutherford after a great year last year :biggrin:
Reply 19
wooooo see u there :biggrin: i need to know some bant tho cos im getting it off friends who were in other halls last yr and i dont have anythign to givr back!

Latest

Trending

Trending