The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mubariz
I doubt you dislocated a man's jaw unless he really was not ready for it or he was especially fragile himself. The reason being it is hard for a male to dislocate another man's jaw so I find it hard to believe the average woman could do so.

Posted from TSR Mobile

this lol wtf you hit a woman.
Original post by Per
You don't have to believe it, it still happened. He was just an average eastern european, about 5'9 (I'm 5'3). Comedy gold. It was a decent strike but just luck that it happened in the right place I admit. Pow, right in the kisser. Pretty sure it was dislocated by the way it was hanging, plus his shrieking. The best part was I was wearing a pink dress and heels. I'd give my life's earnings to have that CCTV footage.

Hmmm. I'll memorise your face and make sure that if I see you in public, I don't make eye contact
Original post by Per
You don't have to believe it, it still happened. He was just an average eastern european, about 5'9 (I'm 5'3). Comedy gold. It was a decent strike but just luck that it happened in the right place I admit. Pow, right in the kisser. Pretty sure it was dislocated by the way it was hanging, plus his shrieking. The best part was I was wearing a pink dress and heels. I'd give my life's earnings to have that CCTV footage.

Well like I said you say it happened, but facts are facts, women are around half the strength of men, you only have to look at physical feats for the proof, and some randomer on the Internet claiming something they can never prove has no validity whereas records are pure fact.

Original post by caseyfattey69
this lol wtf you hit a woman.

Erm where does it say that, please enlighten me

Posted from TSR Mobile
women aren't half the strength of men, women have literally no strength. not even the "strongest" of women could beat a guy in anything physical
that is assuming this "guy" has a set of ****ing balls
(edited 9 years ago)
women aren't half the strength of men, women have literally no strength. not even the "strongest" of women could beat a guy in anything physical
that is assuming this "guy" has a set of fukin balls

The world record bench press for a girl is almost 200kg I can almost guarantee yours is nowhere near that so please chill out.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8477683/

Posted from TSR Mobile
thats a man baby
Reply 266
Original post by Mubariz
Well like I said you say it happened, but facts are facts, women are around half the strength of men, you only have to look at physical feats for the proof, and some randomer on the Internet claiming something they can never prove has no validity whereas records are pure fact.

Erm where does it say that, please enlighten me

Posted from TSR Mobile

The vast majority of men, especially in the UK, are pansies though because no one does any exercise anymore. However, I don't condone violence in any way I was simply illustrating the point that I do not take character portrayals in movies, based on gender or otherwise, seriously. I don't think most people who have more than a hypothalamus do.
thats a man baby

Just because that girl lifts more than you? Wow you are lame and can't stand being wrong

Original post by Per
The vast majority of men, especially in the UK, are pansies though because no one does any exercise anymore. However, I don't condone violence in any way I was simply illustrating the point that I do not take character portrayals in movies, based on gender or otherwise, seriously. I don't think most people who have more than a hypothalamus do.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8477683/ link to a study that shows you are wrong. And about most men being lazy? I'm sorry where did you get this info? Most women cannot venue complete one pull up (from personal experience) so you know...

I agree gender portrayals are wrong in many movies but the fact is that they are right in saying men are stronger.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
lofts more than me? wtf kind of women spelling is this?
lofts more than me? wtf kind of women spelling is this?

I'm on my phone I'm going to make some spelling mistakes but your logical falacy is assuming that makes any difference to my argument your base has been destroyed and now you point to spelling in an attempt to regain ground.

And anyway, a lot of research shows women are more intelligent than men (I'm a guy btw) so your second point is just silly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
women are more intelligent than men?

lol ok
just think about what you said

women are more intelligent than men
just think about what you said

women are more intelligent than men

I'm not going to continue this debate you have no points, are clearly a misogynist, in denial and are somebody who cannot debate properly to save their life . Have a nice day

Posted from TSR Mobile
listen here retard, men dominate the lower end and higher end of intelligence. on average, women might be smarter than men. but that's only because of the turds at the bottom shaming the master gender.
at the top fields, it is male DOMINATED. men are at the top of everything.
listen here retard, men dominate the lower end and higher end of intelligence. on average, women might be smarter than men. but that's only because of the turds at the bottom shaming the master gender.
at the top fields, it is male DOMINATED. men are at the top of everything.

Really? Because the person with the highest recorded IQ is a woman.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Doesn't bother me.
biglass.jpg
Original post by Mubariz
Some men can take a kick to the balls through extreme discipline

These men may choose to take one

Erm no, you can't measure pain, lol.

Scientifically proven you know :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You definitely can they look at what the person says the bodies responses all sorts and use a scale
Thread closed. Misogyny is not tolerated on TSR.

Latest