The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
lala_land
birds:eek:

bit mysoginistic! :eek:
Reply 21
hollywollydoodle
the buzzing noise wasps and flies make. urgh. oh and very deep water, you dont know whats underneath you.......

This reminds me, I'm terrified of walking in pitch black darkness, where you literally can't see where you are going at all, it feels as if you're about to step and fall into a hole or something...
sebyevans
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

My greatest fear is Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
Reply 23
maggots
large crowds
cancer
Reply 24
mice/rats
I'm absolutely terrified of moths, but only when they're in my room at night. A couple of weeks ago, I refused to sleep/slept downstairs for three nights running, because I just couldn't cope with the moth in there, and it was near-impossible to kill.

It finally flew out the window, which I am never opening again.
Reply 26
Heights and snakes..eww *shudders*
Reply 27
hollywollydoodle
the buzzing noise wasps and flies make. urgh. oh and very deep water, you dont know whats underneath you.......

Im really freaked out by wasps, i dont mind spiders or other creepy crawlies, just wasps. <shivers>
Reply 28
slugs. worms.
I just couldn't cope with the moth in there, and it was near-impossible to kill.

You should get a can of Raid.
Reply 30
supertramp
You should get a can of Raid.

Or a lamp like my one, hundreds of the things fly into my lamp and perish each summer, I have to empty it every week in the summer!
Many people seem to be posting stuff they're just generally scared of as opposed to actually diagnosed phobias. So i'll continue in the same vain :p: - Wasps and bees, those kinda things. Sometimes spiders.
Reply 32
Agoraphobia - but not in the sense that i'm scared of crowds or open spaces, but at night I get really anxious if I feel like I can't escape from social situations, usually travelling overnight, staying the night somewhere all in the same space as someone else. Weird...
Fish! Weird I know but I just hate them, and fear them so much... I have nightmares and everything!

I get slightly nervous about heights but this fear is nowhere near as intense as my fish phobia.

I also don't like really deep water and the dark (what can I say I'm a wimp...:p: )
Reply 34
I can't quite figure out if I'm scared of getting a job or just plain lazy. Probably the latter.
Reply 35
omg i can't believe i didn't mention wasps. discovered i am MEGA allergic to them but the difficult way.

mmmmmmmmmmm hives.

ANYWAY...
paper. i wish i was joking :frown:
Reply 36
Wasps or Toe Nails :s: :puke:
Reply 37
Being alone for a protracted period of time.
Large spiders, but only while indoors. When outside they are perfectly acceptable to me.
Reply 38
I have so many phobias it's unbelieveable, here it goes:

1.) heights
2.) Spiders
3.) Daddy Long Legs (what's the real name for these)
4.) lifts
5.) confined spaces
6.) deep/murky water

I think that's about it, I'm basically scared of everything, I think the most weird phobia has to be Vestiophobia (fear of clothes), imagine trying to explain that one to a judge when you're being done for indecent exposure!
Reply 39
Blood, needles and vomit. Especially blood :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending