The Student Room Group

psychology alevel

I'm currently in the last few days before paper 1 for psyc. Currently writing A03 about the 2 process model for phobias, there was a study about dentist phobias and I can't exactly remember the statistics for how many people had a bad dentist experience. What I'm getting at is, if I make up a percentage -Eg:67% of the group with a dentist phobia had a negative experience at the dentist compared to 18% of people in the control group. Is it the end of the world if I make up these stats or would it be better if I jusr said 'there were more who had a dentist phobia who had a negative experience compared to a control group with no dentist phobia'. Also if I said that would I be docked marks??
hi its 21% who had low dental anxiety(control group) that experienced a traumatic event compared to 73% who had experienced a trumatic event mostly involving dentistry:smile:
Original post by Lgm24
I'm currently in the last few days before paper 1 for psyc. Currently writing A03 about the 2 process model for phobias, there was a study about dentist phobias and I can't exactly remember the statistics for how many people had a bad dentist experience. What I'm getting at is, if I make up a percentage -Eg:67% of the group with a dentist phobia had a negative experience at the dentist compared to 18% of people in the control group. Is it the end of the world if I make up these stats or would it be better if I jusr said 'there were more who had a dentist phobia who had a negative experience compared to a control group with no dentist phobia'. Also if I said that would I be docked marks??

Quick Reply

Latest