The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Deadline for Accommodation

Hello everyone! :smile: Does anyone know what the deadline for applying for accommodation is? As far as I know every 1st year undergraduate is granted a place to stay, but does anyone know how this works exactly? Do we get to choose where we are going to stay, or do they only suggest places? I have a conditional offer which I have placed as my insurance choice, so I'll be waiting for the results to come out first. Have you guys decided whether you're going to Abe and have you thought about accommodation at all?
Reply 1
as stated in the universities website:
Arrange accommodation - If you submit your application for University accommodation by 27th August 2014, you will be guaranteed a room.

and yes you can choose where to want to stay. i strongly recommend you to visit the following link. there is plenty of useful information as well as rich photographic material where you can see the type of accommodation offered. http://www.abdn.ac.uk/accommodation/index.php

i have been accepted as a postgraduate student, but i haven't received my joining pack yet. they say i should have it by the end of July. As soon as i get my hands on it i will apply for accommodation.
o boy i cant wait already! :rolleyes:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Hi, melinet7! I'm an EU student and I would also like to know about this!
Reply 3
//Please delete this post.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending