The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Animation MA

Hello everybody!

I am a Spanish film graduate and I have received an unconditional offer to study the Animation MA in Hertfordshire.

I would like to know if someone has done this postgraduate course and if they have work/reel to share. Any opinions about the MA? Where could I find more info apart from the website course or HU Animation?

Besides, I also would like to know if there is any concrete accomodation placement where the majority of UH Animation students live.

I hope somebody can help me. Thank you very much!
You could work for Naughty Dog and make me Uncharted 5!!! :biggrin:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Hi, I am in the same place as you are. If you enroll in the MA of animation of University of Hertfordshire, please let me know.Regards.
Original post by danipalava
Hello everybody!

I am a Spanish film graduate and I have received an unconditional offer to study the Animation MA in Hertfordshire.

I would like to know if someone has done this postgraduate course and if they have work/reel to share. Any opinions about the MA? Where could I find more info apart from the website course or HU Animation?

Besides, I also would like to know if there is any concrete accomodation placement where the majority of UH Animation students live.

I hope somebody can help me. Thank you very much!

Hi @danipalava,

Congratulations on your unconditional offer that's fantastic :happy2::happy2:

There's examples of our students' work here: https://vimeo.com/uhcreatives/albums and here https://vimeo.com/uhmaaniga

If you click on postgraduate there's some specifically for games art :smile:

There is accommodation on campus however undergraduate students will be prioritized.

Hope that helps.

If you have any other questions, just let me know and I can put you in touch with the course leader.

Thanks,
Heather

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending