Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MentalMath)
    Hello,
    I got into LSE yesterday for Maths with Eco.
    I got A*A*A.
    They said if you've got in then LSE will email you, and that you don't need to do anything.
    But they haven't emailed me so should I be worried or is everyone else the same?
    i got in to do economics and i still have yet to receive an email from them so don't panic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by economicsrocks)
    Me
    Finally I found someone doing ppe)
    Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infinity5)
    That is awesome!! It so great to meet classmates in advance
    So..what are you up to?
    Not much. Rugby pre-season training is winding down ready for the season to start. I should get a couple of games in before I go.
    Apart from that, just trying to get my stuff together. Cannot wait

ReputationRep:
    Got into LSE for Philosophy & Economics. Got my entry requirements, nothing special. Anyone else get in for the same course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleLion)
    Got into LSE for Philosophy & Economics. Got my entry requirements, nothing special. Anyone else get in for the same course?
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamjamjamT)
    Not much. Rugby pre-season training is winding down ready for the season to start. I should get a couple of games in before I go.
    Apart from that, just trying to get my stuff together. Cannot wait
    So looking forward to it!!! I am playing squash! Where are you from? Are you on the fb group?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to everyone that met their offer. Just curious who else will be on the M100 course (Law) this coming September?

LSE has posted mandatory registration times for 2015 courses.

Registration for new undergraduate students will take place in the Hong Kong Theatre (Clement House) on Wednesday 23rd, Thursday 24th and Friday 25th September 2015.

http://www.lse.ac.uk/intranet/studen...n-Schedule.pdf

Other mandatory sessions are contained in the Welcome Guide 2015 document
      http://www.lse.ac.uk/intranet/studen...Week/home.aspx
      Attached Images
    • File Type: pdfUndergraduate-Registration-Schedule.pdf (123.9 KB, 102 views)

ReputationRep:
      Thanks

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by infinity5)
      So looking forward to it!!! I am playing squash! Where are you from? Are you on the fb group?
      Which one? Im on this one - https://www.facebook.com/groups/423665261115786/ which is the official one (I think).I'm from Swansea, South Wales.

ReputationRep:
      Guys does anyone know when/how we can access our reading lists and moodle?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Renee8100)
      Guys does anyone know when/how we can access our reading lists and moodle?
      I guess after the registration

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Whocares1)
      I guess after the registration
      Yeah, I was hoping to buy some books beforehand but I guess I'll just have to wait

ReputationRep:
      Hey, was wondering if anyone is interested in a room in bankside (male shared) for only £140 a week. It's easy because dinner is included. My roommate is really nice.I have to move back home for money reasons but I am really happy with the hall.PM me for more info.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.