The Student Room Group

Weirdest thing happened in Marks and Spencer's about a year ago

I was in Mark and Spencer's about a year ago, and I saw this young attractive woman (must've been early 20s) with an elderly man and I thought "that's nice, she's probably got more enjoyable things she could be doing, but she's taking her granddad out shopping", but then

Spoiler

Why so shocked? In my culture, it's pretty common.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by JulietheCat

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's your culture?
Reply 3

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was just because I assumed he was her grandfather, so at first, I thought the girl was tongue-kissing her grandfather.
Original post by nohomo
It was just because I assumed he was her grandfather, so at first, I thought the girl was tongue-kissing her grandfather.

My culture - Eastern Europe. Some of us go with older men, it's perfectly normal.

And my boyfriend and I were mistaken for siblings :bigsmile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
My culture - Eastern Europe. Some of us go with older men, it's perfectly normal.

And my boyfriend and I were mistaken for siblings :bigsmile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough

I thought you meant your musician culture, where you have the likes of Mick Jagger
Reply 6
Original post by nohomo
I was in Mark and Spencer's about a year ago, and I saw this young attractive woman (must've been early 20s) with an elderly man and I thought "that's nice, she's probably got more enjoyable things she could be doing, but she's taking her granddad out shopping", but then

Spoiler

Don't hate, appreciate :yep:
Was it Rolf?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending