The Student Room Group

SQA Results' Day Discussion Thread - Tuesday 5 August 2014

Scroll to see replies

Has anybody got theirs by text or all email?

Thanks
i am so upset, i got D for NC Early Education and Childcare :'-(
Original post by :D'
Agh everything went the way I wanted and needed (A's) but higher maths got me with a B. But still Allahamdulilah I'm happy overall :smile:

Congrats!! Did you get urs by email or text?
Original post by debbiedear
i am so upset, i got D for NC Early Education and Childcare :'-(

Ahh that sucks - what else did you get, you should focus on those. Is it possible to retake that exam?
well done u must b thrilled!!:smile:

Thanks!! Im over the moon with them!!! Hope urs are good too!!!
that was the only exam :-( i passed each unit bar one so i didnt get the group award so was totally relying on gettin good mark in higher so that i can do HNC social care, theres my dreams right down the pan :-(
Original post by mobbsy91
Ahh, unlucky you - stuck with me until you get your results - lol, a lot of the help team have gone to bed I think, so as I said, here I am!

If you need anything please let me know, otherwise, best of luck for when you get your results!

the upside is i might be able to say goodbye to my brother. (he's going to japan today and he's literally just gotten up to shower. the pipes squealing above my bed aren't helping)

eh, there are worse people to be stuck with :L

i'm hoping i just crash at some point so I can wake up to the text tomorrow. have fun dealing with us all! :biggrin:
Original post by GoldenAge
the upside is i might be able to say goodbye to my brother. (he's going to japan today and he's literally just gotten up to shower. the pipes squealing above my bed aren't helping)

eh, there are worse people to be stuck with :L

i'm hoping i just crash at some point so I can wake up to the text tomorrow. have fun dealing with us all! :biggrin:

That is true - though Im sure there are others you'd prefer to be stuck with here (nah, I'm having great fun here with you guys!)

That'll be nice to see your brother off though, how long is he gone for?
Who's still up waiting? :redface:
that was the only exam :-( i passed each unit bar one so i didnt get the group award so was totally relying on gettin good mark in higher so that i can do HNC social care, theres my dreams right down the pan :-(

Ahh I'm so sorry about that - do you have any backup plans or can you retake in a year or was this your final year?
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407204845.920385.jpg over the moon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Neuth

I am :angry: Wish they would just come so I could get it over with haha :s-smilie:
Just got my intermediate 2 maths result sent by email, I got a C but I'm sure I got an A or B in the prelim.
Before the exam I already had a doctors note excusing me from school due to my seizures being bad at the time,but my teachers said I had to go in to do the exam anyway.
Does anyone know if i'd be eligible for an appeal?
:s-smilie:
Original post by laurenmhari

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome, congratulations!
Awesome, congratulations!

Thanks so much😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChloeEM18
Just got my intermediate 2 maths result sent by email, I got a C but I'm sure I got an A or B in the prelim.
Before the exam I already had a doctors note excusing me from school due to my seizures being bad at the time,but my teachers said I had to go in to do the exam anyway.
Does anyone know if i'd be eligible for an appeal?
:s-smilie:

The doctor should've written a note BEFORE the exam, explaining what happened - unfortunately, it is too late after the exam to go to SQA explaining it, unless you had done so before the exam. If this doesnt make sense then please let me know so I can help further...
Really sorry about that.
Original post by laurenmhari
Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! :party: :congrats:

Original post by chopinfan
I am :angry: Wish they would just come so I could get it over with haha :s-smilie:

Fingers crossed they'll be here soon :yes: :crossedf:
Original post by Neuth

Still waiting. Can't even begin to say how anxious I am. The SQA are such sadists.
The doctor should've written a note BEFORE the exam, explaining what happened - unfortunately, it is too late after the exam to go to SQA explaining it, unless you had done so before the exam. If this doesnt make sense then please let me know so I can help further...
Really sorry about that.

Oh well, It's not that big of a deal. We were probably just badly informed by the school. Thanks though :smile:
Reply 1519
Fair enough - best of luck for when you get them!

Do you get paid to do this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending