The Student Room Group

Post a Random Fact about Yourself

Scroll to see replies

I'm really shy around new people
When I'm in a really happy mood
(which is rare) I get really hyper :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am addicted to shopping for books, bags and stationary.
Reply 863
I'm male.
I'm lazy!
I have a gap in my front teeth

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have been up all night

Posted from TSR Mobile
I helped out/volunteered at the London 2012 Paralympic Games:biggrin:
I have a dead older brother.
I do not like posting random facts about myself

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been a vegetarian my whole life predominantly due to the fact I can't digest animal proteins.
Only 1% of the world's population has my eye/hair colour combination.
Original post by CherryWine
Only 1% of the world's population has my eye/hair colour combination.

I want to know your eye and hair color.
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
I want to know your eye and hair color.

Blue and red :smile:
Blue and red :smile:

naturally red? thats a complementary set of colours
Original post by ChickenMadness
naturally red? thats a complementary set of colours

Yeah, like dark copper atm :smile: It goes lighter in the summer. I'm sure my eyes change colour too lol, some days their days they're dark blue and others they're icy blue.

Sorry about your brother btw.
Yeah, like dark copper atm :smile: It goes lighter in the summer. I'm sure my eyes change colour too lol, some days their days they're dark blue and others they're icy blue.

Sorry about your brother btw.

Damn thats cool. My hair has a bunch of different shades as well although it's mostly overpowered by the dark brown. Theres random red and blonde hairs dotted all over lol. And the hair on other parts of my body... is a different colour :redface:

died before i was born anyway so i didn't know him :tongue:
Original post by somemightsay888
I cannot actually quickscope and am not a member of the FaZe clan :sigh:

Is there some reason why people would naturally assume you were a FaZe clan quickscoper?
Original post by ChickenMadness
Damn thats cool. My hair has a bunch of different shades as well although it's mostly overpowered by the dark brown. Theres random red and blonde hairs dotted all over lol. And the hair on other parts of my body... is a different colour :redface:

died before i was born anyway so i didn't know him :tongue:

I dyed my hair dark brown for years, only since last year have I been my natural colour :smile: yeah I had a friend inspect my hair closely once (sounds a bit odd :biggrin: ) and it's made up of brown, black, blonde, red, orange... Haha, thanks for letting me know lol
I dyed my hair dark brown for years, only since last year have I been my natural colour :smile: yeah I had a friend inspect my hair closely once (sounds a bit odd :biggrin: ) and it's made up of brown, black, blonde, red, orange... Haha, thanks for letting me know lol

Damn thats epic. You could sell your hair and make a wig haha. I always wonder what colour hair my kids'l turn out to have tbh. On account of me being so mixed race. Cus my dad was a ginger teenager and his hair went to blonde then light brown as he got older lol. Which is why my hair is so random I think :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest