The Student Room Group

Post a Random Fact about Yourself

Scroll to see replies

I've never seen an Harry Potter movie...
Original post by andrea1995ri
i've never seen an harry potter movie...

me too high 5!
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
That's really cool :smile:

Everyone in my class teased me a bit for being the grandson of a poet but yeah it is fairly cool.

Original post by itsRochana
Omg how cool! You could just ask her to analyse her own poems for you lol

I maybe should have done but I wasn't really in to English Literature then and was more of a science nerd so I couldn't really be bothered haha. I barely see her because she lives on the other side of the country anyway.
me too high 5!

👋✋
I've never seen an Harry Potter movie...

I read all of the Hunger Games books on a few flights to New Zealand and hated them so much that I've never watched any of the Hunger Games movies.
👋✋

💁💁
I read all of the Hunger Games books on a few flights to New Zealand and hated them so much that I've never watched any of the Hunger Games movies.

WHAT!
WHAT!

Seriously, I know that the movies are really popular, but I just hated the writing in the books. It all felt really clumsy and by the third one I just felt annoyed that

Spoiler

I didn't like the first person narrator either. I think that can really work, but I didn't like the voice for the HG at all :frown:

I don't read the books, I've watched only the second movie that was quite good! Jennifer Lawrence is so beautiful! :smile:
I don't read the books, I've watched only the second movie that was quite good! Jennifer Lawrence is so beautiful! :smile:

Yeah, I've actually only heard great things about the movies :smile:
I just can't really get past my feelings about the books for now though :frown:
I love JL, I think she's great in everything else I've seen her in.
I love writing in black ink; can't stand blue.
Seriously, I know that the movies are really popular, but I just hated the writing in the books. It all felt really clumsy and by the third one I just felt annoyed that

Spoiler

I didn't like the first person narrator either. I think that can really work, but I didn't like the voice for the HG at all :frown:

I wasn't too keen on the 3rd one either,it felt jumbled,but i found the first 2 great! Lol, i prefer 1st person narration
Yeah, I've actually only heard great things about the movies :smile:
I just can't really get past my feelings about the books for now though :frown:
I love JL, I think she's great in everything else I've seen her in.

JL is adorable! She's honestly one of those celebrities you genuinely want to meet because of their personality and talent. :colondollar:
I'm allergic to feathers and bananas. They're not terrible allergies - I can still eat bananas it just makes my mouth tingle or even straight up hurt. I can't sleep on feather pillows though.
I wasn't too keen on the 3rd one either,it felt jumbled,but i found the first 2 great! Lol, i prefer 1st person narration

I like it in some things :smile: I guess I just didn't like Katniss' "voice".

I've been to France 11 times.
I like it in some things :smile: I guess I just didn't like Katniss' "voice".

I've been to France 11 times.

Cool! I've been around 7(my sisters go to uni there)

Pleaseee,explain your username to me
Cool! I've been around 7(my sisters go to uni there)

Nice :smile: Where else have you been?

I've been to England once, Bangladesh once, New Zealand once, USA a couple of times. I'd really like to see outer space too. Not for too long, might get a bit samey after a week or so.
7+inchs :rolleyes:
Nice :smile: Where else have you been?

I've been to England once, Bangladesh once, New Zealand once, USA a couple of times. I'd really like to see outer space too. Not for too long, might get a bit samey after a week or so.

I'm Bengali! Been to Bangladesh countless times! What did you think of it/how long did you go there for? :biggrin:
Original post by Mochassassin
I'm Bengali! Been to Bangladesh countless times! What did you think of it/how long did you go there for? :biggrin:

I was there for a few weeks building a house. I was in Mymensingh (spelling?) for most of it, but made it down to Cox's Bazaar for a few days as well. I absolutely loved it. The people were so friendly and welcoming and it's a beautiful country. The biggest difficulty was avoiding a horrible, oniony death because of my allergies but I managed. :smile: I was heartbroken to leave

Quick Reply

Latest