Original post by Mr...
Have you tried not using protection? It is 97% affective :yes:

:angry:
Original post by donutaud15
Online dating

4 years together, 3 years of marriage

Filipino, Indian, Chinese, Italian and Spanish

Posted from TSR Mobile

aww thats nice, so you started online dating when you were 18? why may i ask?

also, did u go to uni?
Original post by barneystin
they say the best shots are taken by snipers. do you agree? :moon:

Not really.

Original post by Mr...
It could help.

Hmm might try

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Kabulkid
aww thats nice, so you started online dating when you were 18? why may i ask?

also, did u go to uni?

Yes 18. Because I was bored one day and I was on a rebound so I thought I'd try online dating for fun.

I've just graduated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why do you want children so young? Not judging I am just curious. Personally I couldn't imagine having children before 30 because there's a whole list of things I want to do which would be impossible after having a kid. I see having children as what you do when you've had your life and don't mind dedicating the rest of it to raising them.
what are your views on mandingo fighting? :moon:
Yes 18. Because I was bored one day and I was on a rebound so I thought I'd try online dating for fun.

I've just graduated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

did u go same uni as him?

what did u study and where?

do u love him with all ur heart?
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Why do you want children so young? Not judging I am just curious. Personally I couldn't imagine having children before 30 because there's a whole list of things I want to do which would be impossible after having a kid. I see having children as what you do when you've had your life and don't mind dedicating the rest of it to raising them.

We just think now is the best time. We would have had children after marrying if we were financially stable then. We both see having children as just a natural progression to complete our family and we can still do those list of things, just with children. Same way we saw it when we were getting married. Instead of doing it alone, we could do it as a family.

what are your views on mandingo fighting? :moon:

What's mandingo fighting?

did u go same uni as him?

what did u study and where?

do u love him with all ur heart?

yes and no. He graduated before I did so we moved away and I transferred elsewhere.

I graduated from the University of the Arts London with a media and cultural studies degree

I do. Otherwise I wouldn't have married him

Posted from TSR Mobile
do you have a calendar on your desk?
We just think now is the best time. We would have had children after marrying if we were financially stable then. We both see having children as just a natural progression to complete our family and we can still do those list of things, just with children. Same way we saw it when we were getting married. Instead of doing it alone, we could do it as a family.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's fair enough. I suppose the sort of stuff I want to do wouldn't suit little kids tagging along!
I heard getting preg can take months?
x

what online dating site did u use?

What's mandingo fighting?

Posted from TSR Mobile

raising and training mandingos for the purpose of fighting each other (often in a brutal battle to death) for one's own entertainment. :moon:
Original post by happysmile
do you have a calendar on your desk?

No. Why?

Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
That's fair enough. I suppose the sort of stuff I want to do wouldn't suit little kids tagging along!

That's fair enough that you want to do those things before kids.

Original post by shahbaz
I heard getting preg can take months?

Yes. Can take about a year or more.

what online dating site did u use?

Smooch.com

I sent him a message with my number

Posted from TSR Mobile
raising and training mandingos for the purpose of fighting each other (often in a brutal battle to death) for one's own entertainment. :moon:

Sounds brutal

Posted from TSR Mobile

but entertaining? :moon:
but entertaining? :moon:

For some maybe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
I googled this Mandingo you talk of. Urban dictionary defines it as:

A African male who knows that he has a huge penis that can hit all night and keep a female comin back fo more

Now I don't want to be a spoil sport but is raising Mandingos for fights to the death legal ? And are they fully clothed during these battles ?
Original post by INTit
I googled this Mandingo you talk of. Urban dictionary defines it as:

Now I don't want to be a spoil sport but is raising Mandingos for fights to the death legal ? And are they fully clothed during these battles ?

not anymore.

we are talking pre 13th Amendment America, where black people were regarded as chattels that could be traded rather than human beings.

Quick Reply

Latest