The Student Room Group

Fear of pregnancy

I'm probably paranoid, but me and my GF had a nice time yesterday. We helped each other with hands and I finished (no penetration whatsoever). In about an half an hour we had second round. I couldn't get proper erection, we both helped with a hand. I put on a condom, we had sex and I did not finnish. Then, I finnished her with my hand. My concerne is that there might have been some residual semen left on my penis which could have got on the outside of the condom (when putting it on with my hands i helped myself with) or on my fingers I finished her with. What is the chance of her getting pregnant, considering she finished her period two days prior?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm probably paranoid, but me and my GF had a nice time yesterday. We helped each other with hands and I finished (no penetration whatsoever). In about an half an hour we had second round. I couldn't get proper erection, we both helped with a hand. I put on a condom, we had sex and I did not finnish. Then, I finnished her with my hand. My concerne is that there might have been some residual semen left on my penis which could have got on the outside of the condom (when putting it on with my hands i helped myself with) or on my fingers I finished her with. What is the chance of her getting pregnant, considering she finished her period two days prior?

Extremely unlikely. To put your minds at rest, take a pregnancy test when appropriate.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

No chance of being pregnant especially after finishing her periods two days prior of you having sex together..... Ovation dates is the crucial part of the month when she came get pregnant so I wouldn't worry about it unless you are both trying for a baby 🐥🍼......

The worse thing you can do is ask her to do a pregnancy test in about 7-21 days after you had sex together for peace of mind.......

Quick Reply

Latest