The Student Room Group

a Q for straight guys & gals.

I have a question for straight guys and girls.

Have you ever had a same sex experience?

I was reading an article online that showed 80% of people of otherwise straight people have had a same sex experience.

I'm interested to see how true this is. If so what have you done? (Without describing the details)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Baloney

I was reading an article online that showed 80% of people of otherwise straight people have had a same sex experience.

I'm interested to see how true this is. If so what have you done? (Without describing the details)

Nope, unless you count some intense hugging when partying hard.

80% sounds ridiculous, on here I'd say more than 20% of straight people haven't had a straight sex experience. Where is the source?

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/gay-sex-vs-straight-sex/

In this data, a third of women and 13% of men who self identified as straight admitted same sex experiences.
No no no never.
Been hit on by other girls... Awkward times. :colondollar:
Nope
I've kissed another man before, does that count? I've also been groped by a man whilst in an LGBT club at uni. That's about it.
Reply 6
Kissed my girl cousin for a dare when I was like 8, but I don't think that counts.
Reply 7
Nope. Kissed a guy on the cheek for a project thing he was doing (I think getting the most guys to kiss him while his friend puts up the photos) and I don't really class that as a 'same sex experience'.
No

and I reject these statistics, I would say that most of those people were bisexual rather heterosexual
Reply 9
nope
I'm legit surprised at the number of nos. I'm a straight girl and yes I've had same sex experiences, and so have other straight girls and a few straight guys I know.
Made out with other girls, does that count?
include a poll
Original post by Sophsha
Made out with other girls, does that count?

sophs we know you didn't.

that's haram bro.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Baloney

I was reading an article online [Citation Needed] that showed 80% of people of otherwise straight people have had a same sex experience.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:curious:
I kissed a girl in a club once (I was spectacularly drunk), but that's about it.
Reply 16
I no longer have the article link (it was a couple of weeks ago), I didn't believe it myself which is why I've made this thread to see whether it was near true. Which by the sounds of it isn't!
Kissed but not sex.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending