The Student Room Group

What do you guys think of the pink shirt guy on TSR homepage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by louieee
I'm not saying he's just average looking, but he certainly doesn't stand out to me (and I'm prone to fantasies about good-looking people, I saw this guy at a bike place on saturday and I couldn't help but stare, I was thinking about him for ages).

He looks like someone who wouldn't have too much trouble getting a gf, but he definitely wouldn't have girls throwing themselves at him.

High testosterone? He's not particularly masculine looking though, just average manliness for his age (in fact he looks rather 'soft').

He looks pretty young to me...his jaw is good and so is his brow. That is all that matters really...those two traits alone will make him look very masculine when older.

Most people don't know what to look for when talking about masculine traits...good looking usually means masculine. Funny thing is people call them pretty boys and say they look girly...when in fact good looking men are the high testosterone ones, they're good looking due to their high test levels.
Original post by Magnetist-Master
He looks pretty young to me...his jaw is good and so is his brow. That is all that matters really...those two traits alone will make him look very masculine when older.

Most people don't know what to look for when talking about masculine traits...good looking usually means masculine. Funny thing is people call them pretty boys and say they look girly...when in fact good looking men are the high testosterone ones, they're good looking due to their high test levels.

okay, well even if he does have high testosterone he still doesn't look very manly. And he genuinely does look more girly than rugged, regardless of his testosterone levels and his brow and jaw.

I can't believe I'm even talking about this, I personally don't find him all that attractive (slightly better than average, perhaps), and I'd imagine a lot of girls and gays wouldn't think anything special of him either. In fact some may say he looks too soft also. But again, that's just my opinion
Reply 22
he is not cute.
I'm wondering what I missed.
Original post by louieee
okay, well even if he does have high testosterone he still doesn't look very manly. And he genuinely does look more girly than rugged, regardless of his testosterone levels and his brow and jaw.

I can't believe I'm even talking about this, I personally don't find him all that attractive (slightly better than average, perhaps), and I'd imagine a lot of girls and gays wouldn't think anything special of him either. In fact some may say he looks too soft also. But again, that's just my opinion

Well yeah he is young. Most men don't get good looking until they're like 23.

Men go through a much longer puberty process(overall more extreme really). By the time he is 23 he will look masculine. I am more pointing out his potential rather than his current.
Original post by Magnetist-Master
Well yeah he is young. Most men don't get good looking until they're like 23.

Men go through a much longer puberty process(overall more extreme really). By the time he is 23 he will look masculine. I am more pointing out his potential rather than his current.

well I was talking about his current than his potential. I was giving my opinion on his appearance now, not making predictions about his future.

And besides, plenty of guys under 23 are very good-looking, so my opinion still stands that the guy is nothing special at all, and hardly thread-worthy (at this moment in time, needless to say)
:camp:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest