The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Additional subject proforma???

Hello, I am going to start my joint history and philosophy course in Cardiff in 3 weeks time, and am really looking forward to it :biggrin: However, I am confused by this additional subject proforma that I have to fill in. By additional subjects, does it mean more over-arching groups (like politics or sociology for example), or additional modules (like extra subjects in history or philosophy) to make 120 credits. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by miwoodland07
x

Yeah I'm doing joint honours history and sociology and am in the same situation...apparently I have to do 40 history credits and 60 sociology, but if I can I'd rather just do 60 history. Its too confusing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Don't worry, I'm doing Ancient History (single not joint) and they only have two modules, so according to the website I have to do two additional subjects (two modules in each). It's slightly annoying as I expected to be focusing on Ancient History but it's only a third of my first year! Having said that, other subjects can compliment your degree and if you mess up in one subject but not another you can probably switch. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending