The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Genetic and Genomic Counselling MSc Cardiff University 2024applicants

Hello! I thought I'd made a thread on possible applicants for next year - not sure if it's too early to make one ahaha. How are people feeling about applying? I feel like I hardly have much going for me
Original post by jasmine_karim
Hello! I thought I'd made a thread on possible applicants for next year - not sure if it's too early to make one ahaha. How are people feeling about applying? I feel like I hardly have much going for me

Hi there,

It's a stressful time! Please ask if you have any questions.

All the best

Jaz - Cardiff student rep
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by CardiffUni Rep
Hi there,

It's a stressful time! Please ask if you have any questions.

All the best

Jaz - Cardiff student rep

Hi Jaz thanks for the reply! By any chance do you know what the interview process is like with genetic counselling? I went to the open day today and there seemed to be a lot to do once the application is approved
Hi Jaz thanks for the reply! By any chance do you know what the interview process is like with genetic counselling? I went to the open day today and there seemed to be a lot to do once the application is approved

Hi Jasmine,

I'm sorry, I don't have access to this. However, if you reach out to the university at https://www.cardiff.ac.uk/study/ask-a-question, they should be able to get back to you with no problem!

All the best,
Jaz - Cardiff uni rep

Hi 🙂

I am currently putting together my application but am still confused about the placement. It suggests alluding to my placement plans in my personal statement but I am not sure where to start to organise one?
Original post by Staceyprid
Hi 🙂

I am currently putting together my application but am still confused about the placement. It suggests alluding to my placement plans in my personal statement but I am not sure where to start to organise one?

Hi,

Just to clarify, are you referring to the admissions criteria? It would be really helpful if you could highlight to a specific part of the information you got this from, so I can help you further 🙂

~ Fatiha, Cardiff University Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest