The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

dundee vs cardiff *URGENT*

Hey there,
i am a BDS graduate from india and i am planning to go for MPH (public health) degree in UK.
i have received offer letters from 6 colleges till now,
1) university of birmingham
2) cardiff university
3) university of dundee
4) cardiff metropolitan university
5) queen mary university of london
6) university of hertfordshire
7) coventry university
i am considering dundee and cardiff university for now. so which uni would be better to choose considering all aspects ?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by ananyabhol
Hey there,
i am a BDS graduate from india and i am planning to go for MPH (public health) degree in UK.
i have received offer letters from 6 colleges till now,
1) university of birmingham
2) cardiff university
3) university of dundee
4) cardiff metropolitan university
5) queen mary university of london
6) university of hertfordshire
7) coventry university
i am considering dundee and cardiff university for now. so which uni would be better to choose considering all aspects ?

Hi there! Cardiff is a lovely place to study, and we have loads of support for postgraduate students. Cardiff is a really affordable place to live, and everything you need is pretty much close by. There's a lovely international community here as well.

Unfortunately as a undergraduate student taking a completely different degree I can't input anything too helpful! But we do have MPH students you can chat to on a platform called Unibuddy. Its similar to the format of a messaging app where you can ask students anything about the course and studying here at Cardiff. They might be able to give a better input! :smile:

~ Fatiha, Cardiff University Student Rep
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending