Reply 80
you did have a sign that said "the party is in here" you were asking for it :p:
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 81
Haha...I need more of these parties that I can't remember
Reply 82
Steeeeevo
ahh well, as I had no other plans (as I refuse to go the 'hello cheeky') I was going to go but never got round to it. It sounds like everyone else was the same!

I got dragged to the Hello Cheeky thing by my flatmates.

Never. Again.

I've come to the conclusion that I have very little in common with the people I'm living with...:rolleyes:
Ive actually since been to the hello cheeky but one time I was so drunk I remember very little about it (after a party) and the other one was on Halloween, which was OK anyway, so as of yet I STILL dont know how bad or good it is. I am one of these bizarre types who quite likes the bop though, so I think there is a chance I would like it regardless :wink:
Reply 84
Steeeeevo
Ive actually since been to the hello cheeky but one time I was so drunk I remember very little about it (after a party) and the other one was on Halloween, which was OK anyway, so as of yet I STILL dont know how bad or good it is. I am one of these bizarre types who quite likes the bop though, so I think there is a chance I would like it regardless :wink:

You like the bop? Weirdo
Dalimyr
You like the bop? Weirdo

:blush:
Reply 86
I like the friday bop but i find that hello cheeky is usually rubbish, and that halloween one steeeeevo had awful music.
cookums
I like the friday bop but i find that hello cheeky is usually rubbish, and that halloween one steeeeevo had awful music.

I liked that one for more than the music :wink:
Reply 88
Haha, fair enough then, ill let you off.

Latest

Trending

Trending