The Student Room Group

Phones4U facing administration – will they bite the dust?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Dial a Phone was/is infinitely cheaper and are part of the same company. I think 99% of people buying their phone contracts from high street stores get mugged off royally.
Reply 21
Original post by MJ1012
I think 99% of people buying their phone contracts from high street stores get mugged off royally.

Oh absolutely.
P4U member of the board just been on the radio....

Staff will get paid for only another 24 hours unless shops open up again, when asked if he felt the networks had colluded to put p4u out of business so they could hoover up their floor space for their own shops on the cheap

"no comment"
Urgh, I went into phones4U once to look at a phone a few years ago and they kept asking me if I wanted a contract, saying 'you can have it now if you don't have money on you atm' and when they showed me the coverage of Vodafone or whoever covered my street but not the rest of my town, they said 'why would you need to us it there?'

So creepy, I literally had to walk out they wouldn't let me go without me just blanking them.
Reply 24
Pleased to hear it. Only went in their once years ago and never again. I was turned off by their pushy hard-sell ethos. Rip-off sharks with no concern for customer needs.
Reply 25
Vodafone buying 140 branches.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending