The Student Room Group

What is the job called when you are the office person for a degree department

I want to be that person for a Theology department or any really
Administrator, admin assistant, secretary, various similar? There's probably multiple people involved in that stuff unless it's a really small department. E.g. you might have am office manager, some administrators and admin assistants working on different areas (e.g. research funding admin, course admin), if the department has its own public facing reception you'll probably have some receptionists, there may be one ir more secretaries for individual or groups of academics (especially senior ones).

Quick Reply