The Student Room Group

Should I leave....

I been living with my girlfriend and her family but around 3 weeks now her ex started living in a text out the back garden.

I'm in a tough boat as I don't want to keep her ex there but when I say anything her mum and herself says there's nothing to worry about or she won't get back with her ex.

But I'm scared been through it before for my old relationship what should I do just stay and bite my tongue or should I go

We been together for year and nearly 9 months should I just leave and give up the relationship...
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I been living with my girlfriend and her family but around 3 weeks now her ex started living in a text out the back garden.

I'm in a tough boat as I don't want to keep her ex there but when I say anything her mum and herself says there's nothing to worry about or she won't get back with her ex.

But I'm scared been through it before for my old relationship what should I do just stay and bite my tongue or should I go

We been together for year and nearly 9 months should I just leave and give up the relationship...

Since your girlfriend and her mom are giving you assurance, why are you bothered? Even if something comes up, you should have the confidence to face the obstacles and overcome them as long as your girlfriend is with you.
Reply 2
Their house, their rules; sounds a strange arrangement, but if they are happy having her ex living in a tent in the garden it's not up to you to want to move him out.

If it bothers you that much, can't you find somewhere else for you and your girlfriend to live?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending