The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Which one are you going to 1 or 2. If 2 I shall meet you both there.
Starsurfer
Aren't you in year 10...?

yes

:ninja:
Reply 62
I'm going to 1 :biggrin:
Reply 63
lil_groovy_dude
yes

:ninja:

:rofl:
I'm on medlink 2 :biggrin:
Reply 65
Cool, what are your groups? Mine are Blue(3) beta sherwood
Reply 66
Holy crap I have already added you to msn from medlink, spooky or what.
:p: I am everywhere. Wooooooo. :p: Anyway for those people who said they were also confuzzled about when Medlink 2 + Pathology finishes I eventually got an email back saying it finishs at 1.30pm on the 23rd of Dec.
Reply 68
So I guess a 3pm train is good
in London by 5 , shopping till 7, home by 8. Im loving it.
Reply 69
yes.
not in the traditional sense though.
mor of madness, corruption and the road to the **cking ova of those wiffout cash.
good ealthcare traits, then.
Reply 70
Anyone going from London Kings Cross to medlink 2 and doing oxbridge/pathology who wants to travel with me?
^we are going to medlink 2 and prbs taking a train...where do you think i can find cheap return tickets????

cheers
davidjones90
^we are going to medlink 2 and prbs taking a train...where do you think i can find cheap return tickets????

cheers

http://www.gnertickets.co.uk/buy_tickets/requirements/journey_requirements.asp?sitecode=GNER :smile:
i'm going medlink 2 and will probs be travelling from kings cross- if you see a big troop of ethnic kids thats my posse and you can come say hello and travel with us.
Reply 74
Which train are you taking?
probs gner or midland mainline but i can't book yet because i haven't had a confirmation. i'll let you know when i can.
Reply 76
there is always megabus and £3 budget national express for you londoners, guys.
Reply 77
actually you guys probably wont need that.
Anyone goin medlink 2? if so r u in green, gamma or 2? or even in lincoln halls? am all own my own :frown:
awww sowwie nikinakinoo
anyone on 2 yellow beta and hugh stewart hall?

Latest

Trending

Trending