The Student Room Group

European university Georgia

Hey,I’m starting at European university of Georgia in October. Anyone else applying or starting there message.
Reply 1
Anyone applied/starting at European University of Georgia for med?
Threads merged - please don't make mutiple threads on the same subject
Reply 3
Original post by iqra.ahmed059

Don't go to European University they have been added to the black list by gmc because of the scams they and med links have been doing to the students. Going there will only result is you wasting all you time and efforts.
Reply 4

Yes. I start this October. Wbu?
Reply 5
Hey,I’m starting at European university of Georgia in October. Anyone else applying or starting there message.

I’m doing dentistry
Reply 6
Original post by Richardrrr
Don't go to European University they have been added to the black list by gmc because of the scams they and med links have been doing to the students. Going there will only result is you wasting all you time and efforts.

If you’re actually interested, I couldn’t post the link on here
Reply 7
Original post by Youngreebs
If you’re actually interested, I couldn’t post the link on here

I don't see a single thing about the black list or the grey list of GMC so and if anyone says that the blacklist is for students before 2019 than still the grey list is enough to avoid 5he university.
Reply 8
Original post by Richardrrr
I don't see a single thing about the black list or the grey list of GMC so and if anyone says that the blacklist is for students before 2019 than still the grey list is enough to avoid 5he university.

Ok
Reply 9
European University has terrible standard of Education and their administration is the worst, they work with medlinks to suck out money from their own students.
Reply 10
European University is the worst option for anyone willing to study in Georgia or atleast get a degree well respected around the word.
Reply 11
anyone with even a bit of common sense will refrain from going to a university hated by so many students and a university that is present on both lists of GMC
Reply 12
i have had conversations with some students from European University and they were very happy with their university and denied everything negative about the university
Reply 13
Original post by ncsr23
i have had conversations with some students from European University and they were very happy with their university and denied everything negative about the university

using fake student to spread a good name of themselves is an old tactic that medlinks uses to convince students to join them.
Reply 14
Original post by ncsr23

happy with a university that is controlled by a scam agency run by jokers who lie about anything and everything just to make you join them?
Reply 15
Original post by ncsr23

they might be happy now but they wont be when GMC will reject their application for getting a degree from a grey list university.
Reply 16
Original post by ncsr23

Donot trust anyone especially medlinks do your own research on them if you still feel that they are honest and all of us are lying then you can can listen to the these students of yours.
Original post by ncsr23

Every student that i have talked to is either trying to transfer from the university or is depressed because of what the university and medlinks are doing
Reply 18
even the crime department is now involved in all this one of my mate was contacted by them and asked question about medlinks agency
Reply 19
Original post by vexit
even the crime department is now involved in all this one of my mate was contacted by them and asked question about medlinks agency

i have also heard about this on from someone else they were asked questions about the money they paid them and how was their experience.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending